Thread: 206 TSI R-line Issues with Lanch Control

Users Country Flag

206 TSI R-line Issues with Lanch Control

Hi all,

just saw some interesting information here about the launch control that could be of interest. My car runs the Garrett Powermax Stage 1 turbo on E85 and has been custom tuned by Gallano in Sydney. I also did the throttle sensitivity mod and the haldex increased traction mod via obd11. I am experiencing some issues with the launch control now where the car seems to not want to hold the revs at the preset RPM (sounds like its misfiring) and also there seems to be some some power cuts at about 5500 rpm momentarily similar to when traction breaks. Anyone think this could be linked to the obd11 mods? The launch control was also an issue before I went to Stage 3 and the obd11 tweeks were in place already.

Thanks!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by luvpsi View Post
    Hi all,

just saw some interesting information here about the launch control that could be of interest. My car runs the Garrett Powermax Stage 1 turbo on E85 and has been custom tuned by Gallano in Sydney. I also did the throttle sensitivity mod and the haldex increased traction mod via obd11. I am experiencing some issues with the launch control now where the car seems to not want to hold the revs at the preset RPM (sounds like its misfiring) and also there seems to be some some power cuts at about 5500 rpm momentarily similar to when traction breaks. Anyone think this could be linked to the obd11 mods? The launch control was also an issue before I went to Stage 3 and the obd11 tweeks were in place already.

Thanks!
    why dont you undo the "mods" and see if it fixes your problem.