Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shaun's salvage R36 wagon

Users Country Flag

Around town I get up to low 11s.
    On the open road low 9s generally.
    Agree the stock exhaust is quite muted.
    R32 is more expressive.
    I have a Supersprint cat back and after going back to stock for a few weeks (borrowed from a friend) I couldn't wait to get back in mine. The vr6 wants to sing!
    Hit me up for any software, trans questions etc I now know way more than I need to after a few recent journeys with mine.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hey guys,

just thought I would mention I've got this up for sale, it's been bloody excellent since I've got it on the road and not a single hiccup, me and the wife fight over who is taking it everyday haha.

Genuine reasons for sale, my financial black hole of a house build is requesting more sacrifices to appease the banking gods.

I won't put any links up but I've got this on carsales and gumtree.
    The only white wagon in WA. 213k odo and $9k asking.

I'm also selling my 04 rx8 and my 05 Renault sport 225 (2l turbo terror) if anyone may be interested in them too.

Cheers

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Around town I get up to low 11s.
    On the open road low 9s generally.
    Agree the stock exhaust is quite muted.
    R32 is more expressive.
    I have a Supersprint cat back and after going back to stock for a few weeks (borrowed from a friend) I couldn't wait to get back in mine. The vr6 wants to sing!
    Hit me up for any software, trans questions etc I now know way more than I need to after a few recent journeys with mine.
    I'm getting low-mid 12s around town and between a high 9 to a mid 10 on the highway.

I changed the spark plugs which helped a lot, am thinking that I likely need to do coilpacks at some time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123