Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Secret air conditioning sequence? R36 2008

Users Country Flag

Replace the solenoid.
    If it doesn't fix it then replace the compressor.
    Have heard of others having success with the first step.
    For me didn't work, so that's money I can't recoup but new compressor and all good now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Replace the solenoid.
    If it doesn't fix it then replace the compressor.
    Have heard of others having success with the first step.
    For me didn't work, so that's money I can't recoup but new compressor and all good now.

thanks. i'll weigh it up. heard a rumour that my "wonky" external ambient temp sensor/reading might be throwing it out as well. so another thing that i need to sort out.

=)

Users Country Flag
    Temp sensor is an easy replacement if that's a problem

2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

i think the bracket has snapped off or something and the actual sensor was moved for some reason, i took the grille off and can't find it.

30C day, and car think it's 38C

any suggestion where else it might be?

so, i got he compressor replaced cos i didn't want to deal with it anymore.

AC is working great now.

=)

Hi, can anyone ID this compressor from the partial numberhttps://i.ibb.co/DtHPgkW/20231211-101306.jpg" alt="20231211-101306" border="0"></a>

Users Country Flag
    1K0 820 808 D
    SANDEN PXE16

This solenoid if you are looking RKX AC Compressor Control Solenoid Valve For SANDEN PXE16 PXE14 – RKXtech
    MY12 Passat FSI Highline | 3.6L VR6 | Cashmere Brown | Driver Assistance Package | Dynaudio | Discover Media | TPMS Direct | Side Assist | Adaptive Cruise | 3D colour cluster | More coming soon
    Genuine VCDS HEX-NET and VCP Pro

Thanks a bunch!
    Now to get the guard back on! Squeezy in here, my 4wd jack wouldnt go under the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by MIG View Post
    1K0 820 808 D
    SANDEN PXE16

This solenoid if you are looking RKX AC Compressor Control Solenoid Valve For SANDEN PXE16 PXE14 – RKXtech

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234