Thread: R36 Rear AC vents

R36 Rear AC vents

hi, anyone has a guide as to how i can get to it?

mine's been kicked in, but all the bits are there. just need to clips them all together which is proving to be a royal pain without taking it out.

Users Country Flag
    Sometimes you might be lucky and get an answer and sometimes after 250 views nothing - I found this out the hard way. Anyhow, have a look a this (foreign language) youtube video. Although, this is for B6 + B7 you might get an idea how it's done. Good luck - let us know how you went.
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going

thanks heaps!!!

that looks like exactly what i need. just need to get me some tools now as all my stuff is in a container as i'm in the middle of moving back to aus...

hi, wanted to update that the vid worked like a charm.

followed it and it was simple. just a heads up to anyone who might need to do it, you'll need to remove the actual vents from that panel. once removed, you'l be able to gain access to the fins and the slots that are pre moulded to align it all

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by overl0ad View Post
    hi, wanted to update that the vid worked like a charm.

followed it and it was simple. just a heads up to anyone who might need to do it, you'll need to remove the actual vents from that panel. once removed, you'l be able to gain access to the fins and the slots that are pre moulded to align it all
    Onya Mate.
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going