Thread: R36 Headlights - Auto adjustment

R36 Headlights - Auto adjustment

hi,

so i've noticed that the headlight adjustment switch in the car doesn't work.

i noticed that the head lights don't follow the steering around either. i know that it's an available function as can see them doing a sweep when the car first starts (parked in a garage, so lights come on)

i'm wondering if there's a connector or something somewhere that i should check?

Users Country Flag
    There isn't a headlight adjustment switch.
    They are auto leveled.
    There is a dimmer dial but that's only for the instruments and interior lighting.

You can enable and disable AFS in the MFD.
    Otherwise if there were something faulty with the system it would fault and give you a warning in the MFD.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

so i had a look, and there's nothing coming up from my MFD, but i don't know if it's cos i cleared all the codes a few weeks ago. i did go out for a drive today to get new tyres, about half hour each way, and no codes that i can see. but i'm not sure if it's cos that radio i put in has messed with my MFD...

Users Country Flag
    Lights wouldn't have come on anyway during the day.
    Tuejbcar on to accessories in the dark and lights and motors will be tested

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

nah, light came on cos car parked in a multistory car park, and was raining and i saw them on in the reflection from a car's rear.