Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LED Parkers for R36 Install (WIth Pics)

I also.can not pull the black plastic bulb holder out. (what a stupid design). Do I suppose to pull directly? Or Do I have to twist and pull? I pull too hard the top bit of.the holder even broke.
    Last edited by louiz; 06-02-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Users Country Flag
    A pair of narrow nose pliers will do the job, pull straight along the tab
    2018 BMW 125i M Sport |AlpineWhite|719M JetBlack|BlackLeather |ComfortPackage|Sunroof|WirelessCharging
    2010 MY10 R36 Wagon | Biscay Blue | Power Tailgate | RNS510 | MDI | RVC | 51,000 km |Garage Open Button | Dead Pedal Mod | OE Fit DRL | VCDS | Sprint Booster | H&R Rear Sway Bar | Alcantara Steering Wheel | Dual Reverse Light | 19" Bentley Wheels (BBS Forged Split) | Michelin PS 4S
    2005 MY05 AH Astra HatchBlack | Facelifted SRi Looking | OpeliZed | Whiteline RSB | Eibach ProKit

Thank you for your reply. I've tried the plliers. however There must be something in there got stuck I put it so hard that the tip of the tap was even broken. I think i will give it a bit of wd 40 and try again. It's only the passenger side got stuck. the driver side came out, okay.
    Last edited by louiz; 07-02-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Ok. I used a pair of pliers and pulled it REALLY HARD and finally managed to get it out. What a stupid design this is. Now as you said before, hope the LEDs last longer so i dont have to go thru. this again any time soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234