Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED Headlights on B6?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Old Navman View Post
    But when you're going 63km in 60km zone you're also breaking the law. I won't be convinced that you have never done that in your driving life.
    So what if I have. We arent discussing what I may have or may not have done..

It doesnt alter the fact that your vehicle is unroadworthy ALL the time and also promoting illegal modifications on here is frowned upon.

Normal response from an offender Attack the other party who has called them out and provided irrefutable evidence of the illegality.

How did you measure the output????? and where have you fitted the levellers that are required.

My car has LED lights and every time it starts with headlights on they do a little dance Up and down in and out . as they should as they are legal ones.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 04-02-2021 at 07:22 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    So what if I have.
    Only a "little bit illegal" - guilty as charged your honor.
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going

Users Country Flag
    Only a "little bit illegal" - guilty as charged your honor.
    Never said I have, 63 on most speedos would still be legal anyway and once again aggression is your only reply. Dont bother replying as this is now wildly off topic about as far as your lights are from being legal

The thread is about LED lights and their legality, not my driving so kindly stick to the subject.

Instead of deflecting things answer the questions as I and I'm sure other readers would like to know how you measured the light output and how your legally required light levellers work.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 04-02-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Never said I have, 63 on most speedos would still be legal anyway and once again aggression is your only reply. Dont bother replying as this is now wildly off topic about as far as your lights are from being legal

The thread is about LED lights and their legality, not my driving so kindly stick to the subject.

Instead of deflecting things answer the questions as I and I'm sure other readers would like to know how you measured the light output and how your legally required light levellers work.

Aggression? you must be kidding. There are plenty of smart web sites which explain how to measure light output correctly.
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going

Users Country Flag

Aggression? you must be kidding. There are plenty of smart web sites which explain how to measure light output correctly.
    What about the levellers you havent got

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12