Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Kamold's R36

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Wagon/sedan rear doors are a different shape.
    Vent illumination you tap into the light switch so that you get dimming via the dimmer dial.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by WillYu View Post
    Hey Matt,

When you purchase the vents make sure you request/take the harness for them too. You can easily tap into one of the controls next to the handbrake for the illumination signal.

I don’t believe sedan and wagon rear door trims are interchangeable from what I’ve read, they have different part numbers also.
    Another thing to note is whether the donor car has a button operated or push style fuel cap door, if that latter you will need to swap over your fuel door/boot controls.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Wagon/sedan rear doors are a different shape.
    Vent illumination you tap into the light switch so that you get dimming via the dimmer dial.
    Cheers guys!

Have procured the front door cars + vents + vent loom if I remove it all. Just waiting for better weather as it's extremely muddy where the car is.

Need to source rear wagon doors, figure that having the fronts alone will make it easier since they're in good condition.

I'll also have the B7 Passat Shifter surround which I can swap over, so that's nice.

Anyone swapped the rear vents across? One of mine is broken (it seems it was a family car before my ownership)

Latest update:
    DQ500
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Installed my new long shifter.
    Has a bit of an indirect feel...
    I know this is going back a while but I was browsing through your mods and come to a conclusion that even if I retired I wouldn't have enough time to do all those however ... incidently I need to remove the shifter knob & center console to install a new coffee cup holder box. So, I want to make sure I know how to do it before stuff it up. Do you just pull & hold the small button out (on LHS of the shifter) and pull the shifter knob up with a bit of force?
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going

Have a look at a few YouTube videos best way to see how it's attached

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Have a look at a few YouTube videos best way to see how it's attached

The reason I asked here because I saw your photo of the detached gear shift knob in your post so I thought it might be the same arrangement in B6.
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going

It is the same.
    Just that a (moving) picture paints a thousand words.
    I can describe it but it's much easier to see from a complete video.

Users Country Flag

What is the 3D cluster part number

3d colour cluster installed today, along with new steering wheel with paddles.

Not a big change to the regular colour cluster.
    I will have my originally upgraded colour cluster available once it is reset if anyone is looking to upgrade send me a message.
    What is part number for cluster ? I really wanna get one

3C8 920 881
    Unicorn.

Users Country Flag

3C8 920 881
    Unicorn.
    Thank you

I try to search it but i cant find it. Do you know any website ?

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast