Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamold's R36

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    That's already sold, he listed it on Facebook, I got tagged about an hour after the first two people in line, and went third in line.
    Candy White Volkswagen R36 Variant MY10.5
    Options: Auto Tailgate, Bluetooth, Moonroof, Reverse Cam, Sat Nav
    Modifications: HPA Race Haldex, RD Technik Stage 1 ECU/TCU, iPE Valvetronic Exhaust, EVO-MS Intake, and plenty more...

If you'd got it you still would have had to get the headers to make it complete...
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    If you'd got it you still would have had to get the headers to make it complete...
    The headers are LHD. There is no off the shelf header for the RHD R36. Arqray and Supersprint are both catback systems and cost around $3000, Bastuck is also catback and cheaper but is apparently ****, the only other system is the iPE which includes cats and flex pipe from the header back but depending on what tips and if you want straight through cats or not, that's a cool $6500-7500 from The Retrofitters or about $5500-6500 from the other reseller, even if you can get a good deal you're being ripped off $2-3000.
    Modifications: HPA Race Haldex, RD Technik Stage 1 ECU/TCU, iPE Valvetronic Exhaust, EVO-MS Intake, and plenty more...

Yeah I'm not really considering exhaust. I'm happy enough with the restrained sound.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Enabled 'easy access' on the memory seats:

Memory seats tweak - Easy Access
    Just did this on my car as well, cheers for the tip! Sadly like you said it barely moves so it hasn't really helped the problem which is I can't get in without scraping the button on my back pocket on the bolster. Oh well, still a cool setting! Why oh why do they hide these things. I wonder what else is hidden away in there...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeys View Post
    I can't get in without scraping the button on my back pocket on the bolster.
    Glad I'm not the only one that has this problem, Have started buying jeans without buttons haha

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by maximumxposure View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one that has this problem, Have started buying jeans without buttons haha
    Difficulty getting in and out of this car is one of its biggest problems. The side skirt and sill are huuuge, the bolsters are huuuge, and the seating position is very low. I'm 5'9" and not overweight and I really struggle to get in and out of this car without scraping the bolsters or hitting the side skirt with my shoe. Without the steering wheel to hold onto I don't reckon I could do it. My girlfriend is much shorter than me and I had to have the talk with her after I was cleaning the suede and noticed she had been sitting on the bolster for support to get out of the passenger seat and snapped the foam inside. >.<

(Not angry at her though, not a car person, that's not obvious. **** happens and she avoids it now.)

Ah the sacrifices we have to make to drive an R36....so worth it

Users Country Flag

I hear ya with the getting in and out. You know what though, I would have preferred the seats in leather like our Jetta. I find it a little easier to sit in as my clothes can slide around a little to get comfortable. I find that I have to bob up and down to make sure that my short or pants are in a comfy position due to the alcantra being a grabby material. I am living with it, but if I had the choice, full leather for me. I also catch the odd button on the bolster and the bolster is looking a little worse for wear because of it too. It just cops all the hits doesn't it. Like Kamold says, so worth it though!!
    2013 Touareg V8TDi - Black, LED Interior Mods, LED Projector "VW" Door Courtesy Lights, 20" VW Mountain Rims with A/T Tyres, Pioneer SX Roof Platform with some 4x4 accessories and a whole lotta torque

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast