Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jakeys R36

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Thanks mate! I live just northeast of town, but I work at the RAAF/DSTO in Edinburgh so you'll likely not see much of me.

I already wasn't planning on lowering it, but now I know for sure! My driveway, already on the traditional "low car" exit angle.

Good to see another R36 kicking around Adelaide! Looks clean mate, congrats on the purchase. Might see you around Edinburgh, if you see a Grey R36 Sedan that might be me!

Quote Originally Posted by WhO View Post
    Good to see another R36 kicking around Adelaide! Looks clean mate, congrats on the purchase. Might see you around Edinburgh, if you see a Grey R36 Sedan that might be me!
    Thanks mate, I am loving it, it is actually exceptionally clean indeed, not rough at all, just a detail is all. I'll keep an eye out mate! I've actually once seen a white R36 around there already, so if you see one, it might not be me! Look for custom plates with my forum username.
    Candy White Volkswagen R36 Variant MY10.5
    Options: Auto Tailgate, Bluetooth, Moonroof, Reverse Cam, Sat Nav
    Modifications: HPA Race Haldex, RD Technik Stage 1 ECU/TCU, iPE Valvetronic Exhaust, EVO-MS Intake, and plenty more...

Users Country Flag
    Welcome to the family Jakeys. I've got a MY09 white R36 wagon in Rads as well - I might be the one you've seen, because I haven't seen too many others around. Good to hear yours is nice and clean, and you're happy with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! I spotted the white one passing the RAAF/DSTO in Edinburgh. I've also seen a black one at the Gepps Cross intersection, and two blue ones, one base MY08 I inspected at a dealer (Meh) and one on road on the South Eastern Freeway. That's literally the only times I've ever seen an R36 in person, you're right, they don't seem to be particularly common.

Here is a photo of my new car next to my old car.

Candy White Volkswagen R36 Variant MY10.5
    Options: Auto Tailgate, Bluetooth, Moonroof, Reverse Cam, Sat Nav
    Modifications: HPA Race Haldex, RD Technik Stage 1 ECU/TCU, iPE Valvetronic Exhaust, EVO-MS Intake, and plenty more...

I've only seen a couple of white ones in Adelaide. They always look awesome, unlike mine. Bisay Blue should be renamed Permanently Filthy Blue
    R36 =

Hi Guys, just picked up black 2009 R36!! Couldn't be more happier

quick question, there is no digital speedo??? or I am dumb, sorry can't find it..yet to read manual!
    2018 MK7.5 Lapiz Wolf Wagon with Roof

Users Country Flag
    Macdub - you should be able to cycle though the MFD options using the arrow buttons on the right hand side of your steering wheel. A digital speedo is one of many display options that should be available

Quote Originally Posted by wags View Post
    Macdub - you should be able to cycle though the MFD options using the arrow buttons on the right hand side of your steering wheel. A digital speedo is one of many display options that should be available

I tried but couldn't find it..will try again in case I missed it..I pressed 0.0 for few seconds and it brings digital speedo in mph and not in kmh??!!!
    2018 MK7.5 Lapiz Wolf Wagon with Roof

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast