Thread: Haldex gen 3? service kit

Users Country Flag

Haldex gen 3? service kit

I have 2006 Passat B6 3.2lt 4motion and wondering if there is a Haldex service kit - filter plus rubber seals, nylon retainer, bolts & filter cover available for this car? I'm aware Vagparts has a gen 4 service kit but in their compatibility listing they only have the Passat B6 4motion with 3.6lt engine mentioned.
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going

Users Country Flag
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

What gen haldex do the r36 2009 models have?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerzos View Post
    What gen haldex do the r36 2009 models have?
    They have Gen4. There might have been a couple of really early 08 delivered AU R36s that had Gen2 as they did in Europe, but I've not seen one. The rest of the AU delivered R36s all have Gen4.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Thanks Kamold
    Incidentally, I've ordered the below kit from an o/s supplier who claimed it was suitable for my vehicle. You can't quite see but the part number is the same as one included in the Vagparts kit. However, when I had the car at a garage (for another problem) I've asked the mechanic if he could change Haldex oil as well as the filter. Well, he stated that this is not the 'right' filter for the vehicle. Of course he could have been looking at a wrong filter to change

Haldex gen 3? service kit-20230513_s-jpg
    Last edited by Old Navman; 13-05-2023 at 07:42 PM.
    2006 VW Passat Sedan 3.2lt AXZ, FSI 4motion, another milestone - 350K ... and still going

👍 thanks!!