Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A couple of questions about bits for my R36

Personal experience, Repair Bull is definitely a hit and miss.

Long story short, first contractor they sent did a shocker or a job and managed to bend the sunroof rails with pliers without realising. Demanded for another contractor to be sent after proving the incompetence of the first, redid the entire lining again and was reasonably well done.

Above was the GTI, R36 is now sagging due to the summer heat so I'll be looking elsewhere. Also based in Hills district for work.

Got Van as per Kamold to do the R36 roof and he did a fantastic job on my wagon with no sunroof for $550. Looks OEM.

So good, we booked him for the next week to do the old Commodore roof lining as well, which he charged $270.

Very highly recommended. Mobile Car Roof Lining Repair - Sydney Car Roof Linings

Van came to my house in Kellyville Ridge and took about 2.5 hours total.
    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Screwdriverone; 30-12-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Have already emailed them requesting for a quote.
    I've heard good reviews about The Little Trimmer in Castle Hill (just down the road from work), however they quoted $8XX for the GTI so I can't imagine it being any cheaper for a Wagon.

Users Country Flag
    Great to hear you had a good experience with Van also. He's a top bloke and does very professional high quality work.
    Little trimmer I went to a few years back when I wanted to potentially change the thread colour on a steering wheel and it seemed all too hard.
    I think they are probably who you want if you are retrimming a classic or a boat or something, not a regular vehicle.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Thanks for the recommendations guys, received a response from Van quoting $550. Awaiting confirmation on availability.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12