Thread: Back in an FSI 220

Users Country Flag

Back in an FSI 220

Hi all

I am back in a V6 Highline Sportpaket (well, have been for six months, just been lurking and catching up on the new world order ... too busy to post). I am excited about it, it is everything I remember from my first one...

That was then

Back in an FSI 220-p1000728-jpg

This is now

Back in an FSI 220-passatc_zpssupmnixb-jpg

Back in an FSI 220-passat-b-jpg

Back in an FSI 220-passat-back-wiped-jpg

In between was MX5 as a daily driver (ended up being more than a gap year - I will update my Sig)

IT is fully loaded, the only thing not ticked was the (described back to me years ago as) "Grampa" wood inserts. The previous owner tastefully upgrading with added extras such as colour MFD Blue needle 300kph dash, Scirocco wheel, DAB RNS and the luggage management system...

Kind of interesting watching time wash over the Passat forum, back in my day there were as many B7 owners as there were B6, now it seems mainly R36 with a sprinkling of CC, B7 and B6 other... Most of my time reading Kamold posts and marvelling!

Anyhow, need to start thinking about maintenance and exhilaration that comes with VW bits and pieces getting old so I thought I better un-lurk and join the comunity!

Having a Gap Year!!!!
    what next?... what next?

Users Country Flag
    welcome back

Users Country Flag
    This is “Booba’s” B7 V6 Highline right? An MY13 in Night Blue ordered with absolutely everything except the wood inserts? I remember he was offloading this a year ago and I made an enquiry via this forum but never heard back. I never saw this car hit Carsales so I curious as to how you came about it. They’re certainly wouldn’t be another one specced like this car and I bet it is a good thing - a more refined R36, so to speak...
    Biscay Blue MY10.5 Passat R36 Wagon
    Options: Sunroof, RNS510 Sat Nav, Dynaudio, Power Tailgate, ACC with Front Assist, RVC, BT 9w7, Factory Tint and Factory Towbar
    Night Blue MY15.5 Golf GTI Performance
    Options: Black Vienna Leather, DAP II, Panoramic Sunroof and Voice Control (every box ticked.)

Users Country Flag
    Even if it's factory fully loaded there are some cool upgrades you can do

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Even if it's factory fully loaded there are some cool upgrades you can do

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    I don't need your tempting words right now Kamold... maybe in six months or so....

Your skills are wasted detective Prn31 ... It is the former Boobamobile, now living in NSW...

Having a Gap Year!!!!
    what next?... what next?