Thread: Aus R36 (B6) LED FLow wing mirror LED replacement tutorial

Users Country Flag

Aus R36 (B6) LED FLow wing mirror LED replacement tutorial

Hi Folks,
    Finally finding some time to give back to the forums and provide some more info, and edit all this footage ive taken over the years & months.

This video explains how to replace your wing mirror LED indicators with aftermarket LED flow type indicators.

I bought these from Ali Express, specifically searching for ones that were more expensive, hoping the quality was up there too, and i was not disappointed.

The install is fairly simple, but just fiddly.

I can also say, that they with stand the Gerni test no leaks or fogging up, and they don't throw any error codes.

Hope this video helps all.

YouTube

G
    R36 | Biscay Blue, Jetta V GT (Golf GTi with a boot really), Touareg T5 Luxury (300,000 K's and going strong)

Users Country Flag
    Great tutorial mate.

Do do you have the Ali Express link?

Got to have these!
    2010 Passat R36 - Icelandic Grey / BT / MDI / Power Tailgate / RVC / Cargo Management System / 19" Lugano Wheels

2005 35th Anniversary 350Z - Ultra Yellow / Stillen True Dual Exhaust / Motordyne MREV 2 and Plenum Spacer

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hey there, thanks heaps for that , yep, you can go to these guys:
    Osmrk led drl daytime running light with auto dim/OFF control + turn light + on/off switch for Volkswagen VW Passat B6 R36 3C-in Car Light Assembly from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

They shipping was fast, and well packed, done a couple of hundred K’s now in the rain, drizzle and burning sun (that’s all in 8 hours in Melbourne) and hit with the karcher many times, and still 100%
    R36 | Biscay Blue, Jetta V GT (Golf GTi with a boot really), Touareg T5 Luxury (300,000 K's and going strong)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Sorry Netrover :-} I sent you the wrong link, that was for the DRL’s that I installed, will be posting that vid soon.

Here are the seqential wing mirror indicators that I bought.
    Smoked For VW GOLF 5 GTI V MK5 Jetta Passat B5.5 B6 Sharan Superb EOS Dynamic LED Turn Signal Light Side Wing Mirror Indicator-in Signal Lamp from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Hi, good post, might be an idea to link to the DRL in the appropriate post as well.
    Any hyperflash with these on?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by garronleslie View Post
    Sorry Netrover :-} I sent you the wrong link, that was for the DRL’s that I installed, will be posting that vid soon.

Here are the seqential wing mirror indicators that I bought.
    Smoked For VW GOLF 5 GTI V MK5 Jetta Passat B5.5 B6 Sharan Superb EOS Dynamic LED Turn Signal Light Side Wing Mirror Indicator-in Signal Lamp from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
    Thanks mate. Have placed order and look forward to delivery!
    2010 Passat R36 - Icelandic Grey / BT / MDI / Power Tailgate / RVC / Cargo Management System / 19" Lugano Wheels

2005 35th Anniversary 350Z - Ultra Yellow / Stillen True Dual Exhaust / Motordyne MREV 2 and Plenum Spacer