Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Adaptive Cruise retrofit

vag guru in russia flashed my ecu (2.0 tdi)
    no error front assist now

need to change brakes line in dump file
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adaptive Cruise retrofit-breaks-jpg  
    Last edited by awef_spb; 11-03-2021 at 06:04 AM.

I just checked with VCDS and I have 3AA 614 109 AF Abs pump. I have a 2012 B7 manual. Is it capable of supporting Adaptive cruise control?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Yes any 3AA abs can be modified to support ACC.
    Your ecu aso just be able to however...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Can this particular one support it without being modified? And what about the ECU?

Thanks for replying. Your build is class.

Depends on the ECU.
    If it's a Bosch med/EDC can probably be unlocked in the software by a tuner.
    If it's PCR probably not.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Hi Kamold, your ACC retrofit guide has inspired me to do the same to my MY11 Passat B7 wagon. I'm so keen and can't wait as I have pretty much all the parts except for the radar sensor itself. Been struggling a bit to find a not-too-expensive B7 3AA radar but have found a couple of affordable B6 3C0 ones. Would the 3C0 be compatible with the B7? If not, can the 3C0 radar be flashed to work with the 3AA firmware?
    Last edited by JoKO4184; 29-11-2021 at 08:22 PM.

Might be able to assist you there...

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Might be able to assist you there...
    Do you mean with finding a 3AA sensor or flashing a 3C0? 😆 Would really appreciate it either way! Thanks in advance.

Check your messages

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by awef_spb View Post
    vag guru in russia flashed my ecu (2.0 tdi)
    no error front assist now

need to change brakes line in dump file
    Wow thanks so much for this information!

Unfortunately, I contacted drsedoy about it back in January last year, but he has not responded since. I've tried again now. Now im looking for someone who can edit my dump with this information.

@kamold I tried to deactivate the error code myself, but I can't do it with the DTC Remover. I hope you still have time to have a look on it

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast