Thread: 2013 Alltrack service table & costs, NSW?

2013 Alltrack service table & costs, NSW?

Looking at a 2013 130 Kw one that has 190,000 km's and is 10,000 km's overdue for the DSG and timing belt to be done. Mostly highway km according to seller. Highish km, but not ridiculous. Car is $13,500. Seems in good condition, but only one key and an issue with the auto lights not turning off.

Could anyone that has an owners manual post a pic of the service table at various times/km's?

Usually I do my own servicing including belts, but I'd be away from home. Bit hard to do in a camp site so wondering how much I'd be up for. Car is near Gosford, NSW if anyone knows a good fair priced place. I'm guessing $1200-ish for belt, $400 for DSG. The rest of the 180,000 service was done.
    2008 Skoda Octavia Elegance TDI 4x4 wagon
    Bluefin 132Kw/385Nm, Racechips Response Control, Haldex Performance controller, H&R anti roll bars, Koni FSD shocks, SuperPro control arms & ball joints, subframe & gearshift mods, Full Dynamat interior, Polk Audio sound, Columbus, Bluetooth, MDI, parking sensors, camera. BBS SR 18x8" w/ 225/40xR18. 3M Crystalline tint.

Users Country Flag
    Timing belt is due at 105km/7 years, so still a while to go yet.

Scanning the service schedule in the book is a waste of time, as it's not for the local market. The schedule is pretty much the same as any other VW Passenger car here.

Oil and filter 15K/1yr
    Air filter 45K/3yrs
    Cabin filter 2yrs
    Fuel filter 4yrs
    DSG oil and filter 4yrs
    Haldex 3yrs
    Bevel box and diff are lifetime-filled, or whenever you think they're necessary. No magic oils in them, just synthetic 75W-90 gear oil. No special tricks to changing it, just follow online guides.
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

Righto, thanks. I know your username so that you know what you're talking about. Very similar to my car (minus the DSG). That's good as I wanted it to tow a caravan to Queensland this winter rather than bring it straight back to Tas to service myself. Bloke selling it seemed to suggest it needed to be done, but maybe he's going by the book. Ha ha, unless the 105k belt change hasn't been done. Being a work car, very unlikely.

Only need it due to the annoyingly low tow ball weight of my car (75kg). The Passat is 100.
    Last edited by wfdTamar; 02-05-2018 at 06:46 PM.
    Bluefin 132Kw/385Nm, Racechips Response Control, Haldex Performance controller, H&R anti roll bars, Koni FSD shocks, SuperPro control arms & ball joints, subframe & gearshift mods, Full Dynamat interior, Polk Audio sound, Columbus, Bluetooth, MDI, parking sensors, camera. BBS SR 18x8" w/ 225/40xR18. 3M Crystalline tint.

Users Country Flag
    Is the alltrack really 100kg ball weight? Our b6 is only 85kg. I didn't think the b7 would be much different.

Is yours diesel and AWD? I looked at the Golf Alltrack and the tow load is 1500 petrol, 2000 diesel. Not sure if ball weight differs though, Actually, looks like 2013 Passat Alltrack ball weight is 90. The 100 is from a theoretical case I used elsewhere (sorry).

I would prefer a Skoda, but they don’t tow much (now).
    Last edited by wfdTamar; 02-05-2018 at 09:26 PM.