Thread: 2012 Alltrack help!

Users Country Flag

2012 Alltrack help!

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to purchase some items for my 2012 Passat Alltrack and would be very grateful for any assistance.

* A set of (front and rear) window deflectors.

I think I would prefer the clip in style over the stick on ones. Team Heko brand look pretty good but having a hard time finding an Aussie distributor.

Any recommendations on a particular brand I should be looking for? And a link to a local seller would be much appreciated.

* Bumper protection.

My dogs just can't help themselves when the back goes up - they MUST launch themselves out! My VW is white with chrome trim, so I would prefer the protection to match. And also the style that has a 'lip' that goes over the edge of the bumper.

As above, any links would be great.

* Bull/nudge bar.

I'm not holding my breath on this one, as I don't think any front protection is available sadly. But if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be thrilled!

Thanks so much and I look forward to you replies
    Last edited by Sally; 19-08-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking to purchase some items for my 2005 Passat Alltrack and would be very grateful for any assistance.

* A set of (front and rear) window deflectors.

I think I would prefer the clip in style over the stick on ones. Team Heko brand look pretty good but having a hard time finding an Aussie distributor.

Any recommendations on a particular brand I should be looking for? And a link to a local seller would be much appreciated.

* Bumper protection.

My dogs just can't help themselves when the back goes up - they MUST launch themselves out! My VW is white with chrome trim, so I would prefer the protection to match. And also the style that has a 'lip' that goes over the edge of the bumper.

As above, any links would be great.

* Bull/nudge bar.

I'm not holding my breath on this one, as I don't think any front protection is available sadly. But if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be thrilled!

Thanks so much and I look forward to you replies
    Unless a Bull bar is ADR approved for airbags you have no hope.\to do it legally ( the only safe way) Same with nudge bars You are not allowed to alter anything on the front at all on any car unless it is an approved fitting

Bumper protection I got mine from Aliexpress Is alloy and looks quite good.. I put 3M protective film down the vertical face of the

bumper to protect it You can also buy dog mats with a fold out over the bumper

The factory stick on weather shields were still good after 9 years but are too narrow to stop rain dripping in because of the curve of the door
    ARE YOU SURE ITS A 2005 ALLTRACK AS THEY DIDNT COME OUT TILL 2012
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 19-08-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Oops! I have a 2005 model car that I'm trying to sell at the moment, must have 2005 on the brain

My Alltrack is a 2012 model.

Users Country Flag

You can alter heading or ask the Mods to do it

Try yourself by opening it and going to Advanced down the bottom
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan