Thread: Skoda Rapid Rain sensor not working

Skoda Rapid Rain sensor not working

Hi. I've installed the rain and headlight sensor for Skoda/rapid but I could not run the rain sensor. That option is unchecked in the menu. what should I do. can you help me.
    @DV52

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MSE View Post
    Hi. I've installed the rain and headlight sensor for Skoda/rapid but I could not run the rain sensor. That option is unchecked in the menu. what should I do. can you help me.
    @DV52

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    MSF: OK If you have fitted an entirely new Rain/Light Sensor on the windshield, then you need to tell the CAN bus that it has to start communicating with the device. As you probably already know the RLS, RLHS, or RLHS is a slave module to the BCM (via a single LIN wire), so the software switch is in the module @ address hex09. Byte 6 > Bit 0-1 set to hex02 .....and if you have a rotary light switch with an "auto" position, also Byte 7> Enable Bit 5

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.