Thread: VFOR SALE - W Tiguan 2018 My19 WOLFSBURG Edition Indium grey Metallic

Users Country Flag

VFOR SALE - W Tiguan 2018 My19 WOLFSBURG Edition Indium grey Metallic

Closing in on 3 years and I’m looking at offloading this brilliant SUV to move to a Ute due to house build. It’s clean throughout and serviced regularly. The Wolfsburg is 1 of 500 that came in at the end of 2018. Blacked out with 20inch Suzuki rims. It has everything except the Sunroof (not a fan of them). No kids. Used to shuffle to and from work each day. Garaged. Car has little wear and is a dream to drive with the driver assistance packs and digital cockpit. Please note this is not an allspace.

The car still has just over 2 years warranty and was serviced a couple of months ago(logbook in the car). Front tyres replaced about 3 months ago along with alignment check. The car has a heads up display that you don’t see in the standard cars(at the time). Dynaaudio system and sub. Both keys available(1 never used).

47000kms

A hard wired front and rear Blackvue cam is installed and was setup with park mode and battery saver module. (Professional install)

Great low Km SUV that actually stands out from other Tiguans and in a colour that is well balanced with the blackout features that keep it looking very current. Ceramic tints all round including on the privacy glass that is already dark making for a cool(Actually cooler) cabin that is totally blacked out.

Serious people only. If you know the car you know how they drive. $53000 as is. No low balling like a wholesaler.
    1 month rego. Compliance - October 2018.

More photos available to interested buyer. You may want specific items photographed.

Appreciating the people on the forum it would be a good place to advertise.

Last edited by jim2fast4u; 06-11-2021 at 06:35 PM.