Thread: Mk 3 Tdi For Sale

Mk 3 Tdi For Sale

SN
    1996 Golf Tdi Manual
    2005 Golf 2.0 Tdi Comfortline DSG
    VAG-COM VCDS

Users Country Flag
    beautiful car m8 just hard for youngens to appreciate the value of work done and diesel longevity!
    german - english translations esp vw documents!!

Dismantling 95 Seat Cord'a and 73 campers and 74 dc van !!! Some Mk1 and t2 ant3 gear in my stash,,,

Yeah that's it, at the end of the day I have no shortage of local buyers at the low end. Maybe someone out there really wants one and lets face it there ain't too many around that are any good. Ive had my value from her and I've made it my business to make sure she's well been kept in good shape and really at 25 years old is probably going to end up parked in a garage somewhere. I have decided its time to let the old girl go as I don't have storage, otherwise that's where she'd be.. Ive put my price on it for now, its up to others to have their say.
    SN
    1996 Golf Tdi Manual
    2005 Golf 2.0 Tdi Comfortline DSG
    VAG-COM VCDS

Users Country Flag
    I would love to have it but with three Mk3 in possession, my wife would kill me if I even looked like considering buying another one. She keeps on dropping the hint I should be getting rid of my original Mk3.

Good luck with the sale, I hope you find an enthusiast who picks it up and appreciates it.
    1997 Golf CL, 2011 Caddy Life TDI, 2007 Golf TDI, 1996 Vento GL (red), 2008 Skoda Octavia TDI
    1996 Vento GL (white) - RIP

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feenix74 View Post
    I would love to have it but with three Mk3 in possession, my wife would kill me if I even looked like considering buying another one. She keeps on dropping the hint I should be getting rid of my original Mk3.

Good luck with the sale, I hope you find an enthusiast who picks it up and appreciates it.
    Agreed, this thing is a bargain at the price.

Having owned an auto TDI Mk3, I can say they are fun, well-built, responsive and economical.

At around $37K new, they are rare as in Australia and still represent functional value as well as being fringe historical with two airbags.
    MY09 Golf Candy White 2.0 TDI Pacific
    MY95 Golf III TDI