Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mk 1 GTI 8V Kjet Campaigne Vin swartz black

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

[IMG][/IMG]
    76 Mk1 4DR SOLD
    01 B5.5 Passat Wagon SOLD
    84 Mk1 GTI

Bump it no one want a genuine golf mk 1 campaign GTI ?? 8k ......there is one on car sales for 14k

Pm Sent

Bump. Going to trade this if no one makes a reasonable offer very soon.

7500 to trade against a vw transporter brand new so net price against vw northern beaches

Users Country Flag
    LOL... you guy really want to pay only 2 to 3K for a genuine Mk1 Campaigne ?
    I really want this however I can not bring more car home. If someone want to buy my Mk2 I'll be jump on this one.
    The one in carsales has been sold I believe, its price dropped to 11990 then disapppeared, I offered him 10K he refused, so he'd got something in between. Mark's car is great value even though it may not be as original as and has complete history as the other car.

Cheers Eric. Waiting on the right T5 to become available so im not rushing into a brand new one i have some time. No point buying a brand spanker as brand new second hand registered you can find a good one for a lot less than what you pay off the forecourt already run in. My mate waited 8 months to find the right one.
    Looking for a T5 diesel LW or SWB that is colour coded and is a late model so has no problems. If anyone knows anyone looking to get rid of a good T5 prefereably not white let me know. Dealer only has white as present.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMk2Gti View Post
    I really want this however I can not bring more car home. If someone want to buy my Mk2 I'll be jump on this one.
    The one in carsales has been sold I believe, its price dropped to 11990 then disapppeared, I offered him 10K he refused, so he'd got something in between. Mark's car is great value even though it may not be as original as and has complete history as the other car.
    76 Mk1 4DR SOLD
    01 B5.5 Passat Wagon SOLD
    84 Mk1 GTI

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RedMk2Gti View Post
    Laugh all you like.
    Just trying to point out that the dealer is not paying anywhere near 7.5k for an old golf. ( because thats how they see it ).
    Was just trying to point out by selling for the true trade valuation it would sell in a heart beat. The dealer would then give the rest as a discount instead of an artifical trade in figure which is currently being quoted.
    No more from me as i think ive said enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123