Thread: FS - Mk3 Golf Red 2.0 GL Classic 5M 120k

FS - Mk3 Golf Red 2.0 GL Classic 5M 120k SOLD

Hey All,
    I bought a mk3 Golf and the guy i got it off neglected to tell me it was a repairable write off. I have to move it out of my place. It has been hit in the front and the previous owner has 'repaired' a section of it and fitted a guard to it. It is a nice clean non smokers car and will require a VIV inspection to be registered in Victoria. From what I have been told it would be easy for someone in NSW to get it back on the road but I suggest you do your research first.

If someone buys it you will be able to drive it home no worries, i drove it from Melb to my place which is about 1 1/2 hours. There is a slight intermittent miss that seems to come and go which I suspect is the ignition coil.

Anyway here are the pics, you can see what the guy has welded in in the pic of the air box. If you need any more pics of anything specific, please ask and don't be shy. I have also listed the car on eBay as well.

$OLD

Last edited by sikdub; 29-08-2009 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Sold
    2008 Tiguan
    2018 Golf AllTrack

2008 Tiguan
    2018 Golf AllTrack

C'mon someone, make an offer. Never know your luck in a big city. Lots of good parts.
    2008 Tiguan
    2018 Golf AllTrack

if you were in QLD i would buy it

Quote Originally Posted by vwrallycar View Post
    if you were in QLD i would buy it
    Sweet, I can pick you up from the airport.
    2008 Tiguan
    2018 Golf AllTrack

Reserve met on eBay. If anyone is interested I suggest you make a move..
    2008 Tiguan
    2018 Golf AllTrack