Thread: FS: 1996 VR6 3 door

FS: 1996 VR6 3 door

Hey guys, I am regretfully putting my 3 door VR6 up for sale, as some of you may know this is Stathi's (drucejr) old car that I bought off him last October.

It currently has just over 194,000 kms (as can be seen in one of the photos) however this will continue to increase as it is my daily. While the body is not in show car condition it is reasonable for a car of this age.

Has a full OBD2 VR6 conversion, engine, manual transmission, cluster, brakes, everything. It has a 2.5" exhaust with 3 resonators and a high flow cat, drones a little bit but nothing too crazy. Has dual chamber Morette headlights and although one is missing in the photos it has a set of fog lights. Has all black OEM interior trim (grab handles, sun visors etc) and a set of cabrio seats in the front and a VR6 bench in the rear, although I do have a matching rear seat that I just haven't installed. Manual windows so no window regulator issues to worry about. It has a set of TA Technix coilovers installed and the headliner has unfortunately dropped.

Since being in my possession it has had a significant sum of money put into it with the parts and small upgrades performed by Seb (Bug_Racer) as listed below:

• 2nd hand head with lightweight lifters
    • Metal head gasket from a mk4 (slightly raises compression to help improve performance) plus new bolts
    • Full Samco hose kit
    • Timing chain and guides replaced
    • Water pump
    • Coolant bottle
    • Oil pump and filter
    • Thermostat housing and crack pipe
    • Ported exhaust manifold

Car will come with all spare parts that I have, includes a set of single chamber headlights, a CL lip, various interior trim bits and others.

Car has rego until the 14th of February 2016

Price: $7,000 however that is negotiable.

I'd prefer a PM or a text at the number 0414 two6four 00six, calls are difficult due to my work and uni but you can send me a text and I'll give you a call when I'm available if you would like.

Car is located in Sydney, lower northern beaches

Note: Car will not come with the number plates pictured, will come with something else.

Pics:

Untitled
    by mac.cook287, on Flickr