I've got too many VW's and need to sell my V6 Boras. Both are unregistered and need work.

Bora #1 is an Ottinger model and needs the right steering rack end replaced (has a little bit of play). Front left guard has a small dent where I hit the box trailer in the back yard. Has done 180,000 ks. It has Pedders lowered springs in the back. Front Pedders come with the car but haven't been fitted. I broke one of the black wheels but have a set of 5 spoke 17's with good tyres that come with the car.

Bora #2 has a weird problem where it won't rev over 3k. Didn't stop me from driving to Wagga with a trailer and back when it was registered. Rear left window needs to be replaced because some muppet threw up a stone while I was mowing the lawn. It has done 230,000 ks.

Both cars drive really nice but I've been using #2 for parts to make #1 the best looking car and I pinched a coil pack from it to put on Bora #1 so it's currently not going.

I'll also include a set of FK coilovers to suit. Prefer to sell as a job lot. $6500 for everything. Located at Braidwood - between Canberra and the coast. Ring me - 0458 450 742.

Paul