Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 MY17 VW Golf GTI 40 Years - 6 Speed Manual

Users Country Flag

2016 MY17 VW Golf GTI 40 Years - 6 Speed Manual

This Golf GTI 40 Years is a 2 owner – 1st was the Product Manager at Volkswagen Australia and current is a 52 year VW enthusiast.

With only 9835 klms it still has that new car smell & is exceptional value @ $45,500.00 (was $47,500.00) - offers will be considered.

It's a one of a kind vehicle with the addition of a factory Panoramic Sunroof (only 50 with this option were brought to Australia) and DAB+ radio which was a special one off factory order.

The GTI 40 Years is the most powerful Volkswagen Golf GTI ever sold in Australia. With 195kW/350Nm, with the addition of an “overboost” function, the GTI 40 Years is capable of unleashing 213kW/380Nm for 10 second bursts. This occurs when you are in 3rd gear and put your foot right to the floor, you really can feel the extra power!

The Golf GTI 40 Years also includes a locking front differential, larger front brakes from the Golf R, adaptive chassis control and bespoke 19inch alloy wheels. The GTI 40 Years also features decorative interior tweaks including an Alcantara steering wheel and seat embroidery.

The vehicle has been garaged its entire life & meticulously cared for with full Volkswagen service history.

Non Smoker(s), No Accidents, No Gutter Rash, No Tyre kickers, No Joy Riders & No Time Wasters please.

The Navigation/GPS is up to date with the latest version, and I’ve uploaded FM/AM/DAB radio Logos.

It also has a set of the fantastic Lakin Custom Plate Mounts suitable for Euro Style Number Plates with security allen key & spare security screws.

Both remotes have had the battery replaced with one having a VW keyring and the other a GTI (silicon) key ring.

It comes with some great extras @ a cost of $6,390.00 :

• Factory Fitted Sunroof @ $1,850.00,
    • DAB+ Radio (the only one in Australia) @ $500.00,
    • HG-Motorsport HF Series 3 full width carbon fibre cold air intake with PiperCross Motorsport filter, (Certificate of Authenticity & instructions included) @ $1,500.00
    • GFB DVX T9659 Blowoff Valve (Instructions included) @ $385.00,
    • Racingline R600 turbo muffler delete @ $295.00,
    • Racingline R600 High Flow Turbo Inlet @$295.00,
    • Dynablink smoked lens scrolling indicators for the wing mirrors @ $225.00,
    • VW Golf moulded bootliner tray with cargo net @ $200.00,
    • Authentic VW Valve Stem Dust Caps @ $65.00,
    • Lakin Custom Euro Plate Brackets @ $250.00,
    • Golf GTI 40 Years launch display plates @ Priceless,
    • USB stick with launch information and photos including one of the delivery of the car to the Product Manager, and
    • A spare 3 piece lower front splitter just in case you crack or damage the one on the car @ $800.00.

Original air box, Turbo Muffler & Turbo Inlet Tube are included along with the original clear/orange wing mirror indicators and a spare set of wing mirror covers (the 1st owner bought these to wrap/cover for the carbon fibre look).

Road Worthy Certificate provided to Queensland buyer.

Euro Style Personalised Plates & covers not included.

Build Date: 06/2016
    Compliance Date: 10/2016
    VIN: WVWZZZAUZHW026021
    Registration To: 19/12/2022
    Last edited by Ale; 17-08-2022 at 06:33 AM.
    2016 (MY17) VW Golf GTI 40 Years 6 Speed Manual SOLD
    2020 VW T-ROC 140TSI Sport

Users Country Flag
    What colour is the car? Have you got any photos? Are you in Brisbane or elsewhere?

I may know someone who is interested.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    WOW, good luck with the sale, magic car, probably be the most desirable GTI (other than a MK1) in the future.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    What colour is the car? Have you got any photos? Are you in Brisbane or elsewhere?

I may know someone who is interested.
    Tried to upload some photos but this forum is different in the way to do it so trying am to work it out in how to post the photos from the computer as asks for a url which may be the link to the photo on the computer and have yet to try that otherwise am happy to email.
    otherwise you can check out the listing on Car Sales.

Colour is Pure White.

Location is 20klm north of Brisbane as per profile ie. Bracken Ridge 4017.

After trying to post photos and not being able to I am adding the link to the advertisement on Car Sales - 2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI 40 Years 7 Manual MY17 (carsales.com.au) ..... if this is not permitted then all I can offer is to email them to any interested party .

Found a few photos that were posted on here - Mk7 Golf GTI Discussion Thread ..... should take you page 332 and scroll down to Post #3314

Users Country Flag
    Looks like a really really nice car. Id love it myself personally. I have passed your CarSales add onto my friend so if he is interested he will contact you directly.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ale View Post
    After trying to post photos and not being able to I am adding the link to the advertisement on Car Sales - 2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI 40 Years 7 Manual MY17 (carsales.com.au) ..... if this is not permitted then all I can offer is to email them to any interested party .

To post photos start a reply and go down to ADVANCED and you will see a box with MANAGE ATTACHMENTS Click on that and away you go
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    To post photos start a reply and go down to ADVANCED and you will see a box with MANAGE ATTACHMENTS Click on that and away you go
    Thanks for that - I'll look at it when back on the desktop PC tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Looks like a really really nice car. Id love it myself personally. I have passed your CarSales add onto my friend so if he is interested he will contact you directly.
    - much appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast