Thread: 2015 MY16 Volkswagen Golf GTI Performance DSG Hatchback - $46, 900

Users Country Flag

2015 MY16 Volkswagen Golf GTI Performance DSG Hatchback - $46, 900

MY16 Golf GTI Performance Pack in as new condition and in iconic Tornado Red finish. This is the current model and includes the all new MIB 2 Infotainment system featuring 6.5" touchscreen and App Connect - Apple Carplay, Android Auto and MirrorLink as well as Satellite Navigation and Digital Radio. Also comes equipped with the lightning quick 6 speed DSG gear box with steering wheel paddles.

The Performance Package offers additional engine performance over the standard model (169kw) as well as including many features above the standard GTI model including:

19" Rims unique to the performance model

Larger brakes with red calipers and GTI logo

Extended Electronic Differential Lock (XDL)

15mm lower than standard

Tartan seats with Alcantara inserts

Upgraded interior trim

LED Tail Lights

Customisable driving mode

The following factory options have also been fitted:

Extended Volkswagen Manufacturers Warranty until September 2020 (including roadside assistance)

Panoramic Sunroof

Driver Assistance Package which includes:

Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)

Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert

Front Assist with City Emergency Brake (City EB) function

Park Assist, parking bay and parallel parking assistance

Proactive occupant protection system

Genuine VW Cargo Net

Darkest legal Carbon XP tint to front and rear windows and clear UV tint windscreen.

Lakin number plate brackets and Kingpin covers

This is a fantastic drivers car with many many features. As well as all of the performance features included this car has many many safety features and driving assistance features including Emergency Braking, Radar Cruise Control and Automatic Parking System. Not only does this car really perform well when asked to it is a fantastic every day car with all of the comfort and safety that you would expect.

Complianced and delivered in September 2015 this car has only done 4900kms and has been exceptionally well cared for, always garaged and is in as new condition. Would suit a new car buyer. Only selling due to a change of circumstances. Very regretful sale and will be sorely missed but unfortunately it has to go.

Registered until September 2016.

More images available on request

All offers considered. Thanks for looking.
    Nick

Last edited by nsavage; 12-03-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Hi, tidy car. Does it have the push button start or did that only come in 2016?
    Mk 7 R Wagon Wolfsburg. APR Stage 1. Removable towbar.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by hardy_bm View Post
    Hi, tidy car. Does it have the push button start or did that only come in 2016?
    Hi,

Yes the car has push button start and keyless entry, no need to remove the key from your pocket at all. This came out with the MY16 update I believe. Thanks for looking .

Nick