It's with great regret due to a move overseas that I need to sell my beloved GTI due to a move overseas for 3 years. This car over the 4 years that I've owned has been cared for meticulously with no expense spared on servicing, maintenance and taseful OEM+ upgrades.

Take it out for a drive and you'll understand why this was one of the best versions of the GTI that were ever produced. For a 10 year old car, the interior is still fantastic with no tears, holes, saggy parts, no rattles, the whole car just feels remarkably tight. With the DieselGeek short shifter installed, it definitely feels and acts like a 'drivers car'.

All modifications to the car were done to maintain a feeling of 'stock', but 'better'.

You will see from the photos and from inspection that this car has been remarkably well cared for. I intend to sell this car to someone who will continue looking after it. Not a smoker, nor pet owner. No marks or gutter rash on any of the wheels.

Car was always serviced bang on at 15,000km intervals according to the manufactuer schedule (full servicing history, booklet included with all receipts, and if there's anything missing I should be able to email you). Service was just performed about 5,000km ago. All work has been completed by Volkwerke in Doncaster, except for one service. Battery was just replaced at the start of this year. Waterpump/thermostat was replaced at 99,771km. Windscreen has a couple of chips in it, but will be replaced before sale.

I would prefer any enquiries to be made via email/message as I am currently overseas. You can call, but there are no guarantees that I'll be awake/pickup. I'm currently in Europe, so check the times before calling. Vehicle is available for inspection/test drives (with deposit/copy of license).

PRICE:$19,000ono

MODIFICATIONS/ACCESSORIES/UPGRADES -

- GIAC 'Stage 2' Tune
- SPM 'Steve Perry Motorsports' Catted Downpipe
- DieselGeek Short Shifter
- Sachs Performance Clutch Installed (This will handle any potential K04 + Bigger Turbo Upgrade)
- OEM Golf R LED Rear Brake Lights
- Full Upper Intake Valve Carbon Clean done around 30,000km ago.
- RacingLine Springs/Dampers Installed
- Full Suspension Refresh done at around 105-110,000km (Details listed below)
- Front Brakes Upgraded with OEM Audi TT Carriers + Rotors, painted to match OEM paint.
- Rear Brakes Slotted DBA Rotors
- Tint All Around
- Paint Correction Done + Kamikaze Ceramic Coating was applied about 2 years ago, most of this has worn off now, but the paint is in still fantastic condition. Kamikaze Overcoat always applied after every professional wash.

SUSPENSION REFRESH DETAILS -
- SuperPro Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Anti Lift Kit
- Racingline Spring and Damper Kit – VWR30G5GT
- All Relevant Suspension Bolts/Bearings/Mounts Refreshed From FCP Euro - (See Screenshot Attached)

STOCK FEATURES -
- 18" Detroit Rims
- 6 Speed Manual
- Factory Fitted GTI scuff plates.
- Sunroof
- Tinted windows
- Front cup holders
- Electric Windows
- Central Locking
- Bluetooth
- Cruise control
- Dual zone climate control air conditioning (with vents in the rear