Thread: 2010 VW Multivan

Users Country Flag

2010 VW Multivan

The time looks like it's come and I've ordered a new car for my Wife. Sadly not in the VW family this time around, but... happy wife and all that

2010 Volkswagen T5GP
    2.0L Turbo Diesel
    7 Speed DSG
    7 Seats including 5 anchor points for child seats which don't take away any of your boot space.
    Second row seat swivel 360 as per photos so can be rear facing.
    All rear seats are on rails so slide backwards/forwards to create more space if you need it.
    Tons of storage under the seats too.
    Window blinds in the second and thrid rows.
    Tinted windows all round.
    It has a reversing camera and dash cam installed as well as a Pioneer head unit with Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth and Digital radio.
    Factory Tow Bar installed.
    Has a VIOFO dash cam installed.

The car is a one-owner vehicle purchased new from Bayford VW in 2010. It has been serviced regularly and has every stamp in the book. Major service has been done recently including timing chains, brakes and dual mass flywheel. New tyres earlier this year.

To be open on the couple of issues I know about:
    The front drivers seat has a tear which needs attention. You can get this cover direct from VW if you want to stay with the OEM for about $500 or you can get an aftermarket trimmer for probably less and/or both front seats so they match. (Or just a pair of seat covers if that's the way you want to go.

The AC isn't working and needs a new receiver/dryer unit. The compressor was done with the timing and auxiliary belts earlier in the year. The pressure switch was replaced after the tracing dye showed that up before we discovered an additional leak on the receiver dryer. It is a relatively straightforward fix but I can't get parts until next year. If I haven't moved this on by then I will likely look into fixing it before I sell it but it's priced taking this into account.

Otherwise, what you see is what you get. It's been a reliable family car for us for a long time.
    Selling this because the family are getting older and we are moving to a smaller vehicle coming through my job.

No RWC at the moment, although I can organise it for the right buyer (I'll replace the plates if that happens) with Rego till June 2022 or will negotiate price without RWC or for interstate buyer.

I'm going to be lazy and point at the photos I put over here on the local Facebook pages:
    Photos Here

I'll get serious and put it on Carsales once the car actually arrives if I haven't had any interest.

Price wise, I like you lot a whole lot more than I like rando's on Facebook. $16,500 ONO

Located in Kilsyth 3137

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Facebook link not working. Unless it’s already sold?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Ah yes, done and dusted. I took the zero effort option on FB while I was working things out in the background figuring I'd get around to doing it properly when I was properly ready... this kinda just fell into place so here we are.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Yes it seems selling a used car is much easier in 2021 than times gone past.

All the best 👍