Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 TDI Passat

Afternoon, a wind deflector sits in front of the sunroof, this model Passat was known that if you had the sunroof open, it was noisy and created a lot of wind turbulence inside of the cabin, seemed best to drive it with your back windows down.
    Thank you for creating a new add for me, it is a 2007 model with a 103 kw motor that Miro has tuned up.
    Peter.

Users Country Flag
    I know what a wind deflector is. In your ad you spelt it "defector" which I thought was funny. There were other spelling mistakes as well. It doesn't sound like a big deal but there's a psychological thing that if you can't be bothered getting the ad right then where else have you skimped.

Good luck with the sale
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums

Proves that I will never make it as a spell checker, thanks for your help, Peter.

Friday bump, good weekend all.

Tuesday evening bump, open to offers, at least this one is not part of the latest recall.

A good Monday morning to all, car still for sale, believe i have found what I want to replace my Passat with, still open to offers, Peter.

Price drop to $16,900.

Saturday evening bump, last price drop to $15,900 or ono.

Price drop once more, to $15,100, what else can I say, Friday morning BUMP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123