Thread: 2005 Candy White Volkswagen Polo GTI 9N3

Users Country Flag

SOLD - 2005 Candy White Volkswagen Polo GTI 9N3

Hello there,

Selling this car as I no longer need it. The car was bought to satisfy my boredom on the weekend. It only really got driven on the weekend and not regularly.

The car stock is already great value and a good reliable platform and tried and tested 1.8L Turbo 20 valve engine. To differentiate and unravel more character it also has an ECU remap from APR, Bilstein PSS Coilovers, OZ Racing Ultralegerra 17", upgraded Audi 8L S3 discs and rotors (ATE pads).

Excellent condition inside and outside. Still fresh and shiny after all these years. Some stone chips in the bumper but panels and paint is good. The dashboard at the windscreen section is typically cracked for these Polos and appears to be cosmetic only.

The engine is excellent. Drives great, warms up quick, no smoke, no oil burning and revs freely with no issues.

The clutch plate and pressure plate was replaced and the flywheel was upgraded to a single mass flywheel 3,000kms ago. The gearbox was replaced with a used example with considerably less mileage at 70,000kms on it. Running excellent. New swaybar links, engine mount, newer secondary air injection system, dip stick and tube.

Services have been on point since its beginning, which in the last year has also included gearbox fluid, brake flushes, coolant.

A very cool set of Thule roof racks and Thule Bike carrier can be included if you like (I will miss this a lot).

Tyres are good, brakes are good, suspension is taut and reactive (the ride is firm but it grips, has great stability and lots of feedback), steering is tight, engine is strong, stock exhaust is subtle.

162,000km

$8,000

Last edited by dainese; 29-08-2017 at 06:27 PM. Reason: SOLD

Users Country Flag
    Price?

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
    Price?
    I'm not associated with OP, but they have it listed at $8k on Carsales, which, as someone about to sell their modified Polo GTi, is too damn cheap!
    https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...4909913/?Cr=10

Good luck OP.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
    Price?

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk
    Hey mate,
    sorry price added. Correct at $8k asking

Quote Originally Posted by End User View Post
    I'm not associated with OP, but they have it listed at $8k on Carsales, which, as someone about to sell their modified Polo GTi, is too damn cheap!
    https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...4909913/?Cr=10

Good luck OP.
    Oh don't be too disheartened, the prices do vary but we can't escape the age of these and how much of a money pit cars are. You need to find someone that can see value with the mods or repairs otherwise... its a tough market.

Cheers