Thread: 1979 Mk1 Golf GLD Yellow

1979 Mk1 Golf GLD Yellow

*************************************** CAR HAS BEEN SOLD********************************************** *********

Hi All

I have a 1979 Mk1 Golf GLD Diesel for sale in Yellow. Totally original apart from the stereo. The car did not have a stereo in the vehicle when I purchased it from the original owner. Original Full Log Books (Instruction Manual and Service Log Books) provided with the vehicle. I am the second owner. Car was originally purchased from Dubbo in NSW as a project

Car is sold as is/ where is and will not be supplied with a Safety Certificate/ Road Worthy Certificate and is currently registered until October 2021

I have owned the car for some time however it is time to let someone else enjoy the car as much as I do. There is some rust for a 41 year old car - drivers side A pillar under the front window corner, rear hatch below the rear window (Right hand side) and near the boot button and the passenger side rear wheel arch

The interior, instrument cluster and headlining are in immaculate condition as seen in some of the photos however as with all of the Mk1's the dashboard is cracked. There are 2 x dashmats supplied with the car, one black and one brown

The car drives well for it's age

Looking at offers around $6,400.00 or make an offer

Please call Gary on 0477 300 045 or SMS me if you are interested

Genuine enquiries only

Thanks for your time

Photos to come soon....

Last edited by Garbon; 22-12-2020 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Car has been sold