Thread: 1978 Mk1 Golf GLD Mars Red

Smile 1978 Mk1 Golf GLD Mars Red

**********************************************CAR HAS BEEN SOLD********************************************** ***

Hi All

I have a 1978 Mk1 Golf GLD for sale in Mars Red. Totally original apart from the stereo and rear speakers sitting on the rear parcel shelf. Log Books provided with the vehicle

Car is sold as is/ where is and will not be supplied with a Safety Certificate/ RWC and is currently registered until 23rd December 2020

It was a daily up until around 5 years ago when I bought a Mk3 1.9 TDi as a run around car

Body has seen better days however the engine and gearbox are all working ok apart from the gear selector which is a bit sloppy after 40+ years.... A 4-speed gear selector refurb kit will be supplied with the sale. Car was originally purchased from Victoria and was run on alternative fuel in it's previous life

Continental Tyres with 80% rubber, alloy wheels are in great condition a few spare parts that I have collected over the years will also be supplied with the vehicle

Definately a fun car to drive

Looking at offers between $800 to $1,000

Please call Gary on 0477 300 045 or PM me

Photos to follow in the next few days when I work out how to add them

Thanks for your time

Last edited by Garbon; 10-12-2020 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Car has been sold