Thread: What is NewBuy

What is NewBuy

Hi and welcome to NewBuy. What are we all about? A new way to buy a new car!

Firstly - here’s our web site: http://www.newbuy.com.au

If you've ever bought a new car from a dealership you know how hard it can be to get a great deal. Every single thing the dealer does has only one purpose - to pressure you into saying yes at the highest possible price.

When we say everything, we mean everything.

Notice the dealer is never in a hurry. Slowly and deliberately takes down your details. Takes his time organising the test drive. Holds on to the keys of your trade-in. You ask how much and he asks what colour. Checks the computer for stock when he knows there are two out back.

That’s no accident. Your time is valuable and if they waste enough you might just give up and say yes.

But the new car dealers games aren’t over yet!

When you finally get to price they try and tie together the new car price with the trade-in, finance, servicing and even insurance. Why? Because they know the exact value of each of those components and how much money they are making overall. You don’t.

If you love your old car and trading it in, you naturally want a great price for it… No problem! We’ll just claw it back on another component that’s hard to work out.

Painful, and you rarely get a great deal on a new car.

So how is NewBuy different?

It puts you, the buyer, in control and makes time your friend. It is easiest to explain through an example.

You want to buy a GTI and the full price is $46,000.
    You've heard on forums and through friends that a 3 to 4 thousand dollar discount is achievable.
    You decide to be more aggressive and try and get it for $41,000.
    How? You log onto NewBuy.com.au, select GTI and put your offer to market.
    NewBuy then pushes your offer out to every VW dealer.
    The pressure is now on them. If they don’t accept the offer, another dealer might.

Sit back, relax and wait.
    How long is up to you. You always have the option of gradually increasing your price until a dealer takes it. Sooner or later you will have a deal and it will be a great one because you have “shopped” your offer to every dealer.

So take control and buy your next brand new car through NewBuy. You have nothing to lose and could save heaps.

The NewBuy team
    http://www.newbuy.com.au
    Melbourne, Australia
    Last edited by NewBuy; 05-03-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Great idea and I wish you all the best in your endeavour.

Not in the market for a new vehicle yet but I will definately consider using you when I am.

Quote Originally Posted by gazzmo View Post
    Great idea and I wish you all the best in your endeavour.

Not in the market for a new vehicle yet but I will definately consider using you when I am.
    Thanks Gazzmo. We look forward to helping you get a great deal when the time comes.