Support VWWC

Thread: Wax and detailing products

Users Country Flag

Wax and detailing products

I'm looking to buy some quality (but not ridiculously expensive) products to look after my white MK7 golf but I'm not really sure what brands/products are best. Obviously looks are important but I also need a wax that's going to hopefully make bug removal easier - I live in a rural area and I collect so many Plus I don't have a garage or car port so I want products that will offer decent protection for my car sitting outside all the time.

I'm pretty new to all this as my previous car, my first car, was a non-VW old bucket of crap that I never worried about caring for more than a quick wash. Obviously my golf deserves a lot more attention!

Check out car care products
    I use a lot of the duragloss products from them for day to day washing and cleaning

Users Country Flag
    Bowdens Own has a great range of Australian Made products! Bowden's Own premium car care products
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag

As above, Duragloss, Menzerna are great for polishes and waxes/sealants, and Mint are great for shampoo, wash mitts etc etc.....from Car Care Products.

Bowdens Own do make some good stuff as well but most of it is more expensive than the stuff from Car Care Products.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler