Thread: PPF

PPF

Hi members,

Just out of interest how many people have PPF applied to your vehicles ? I was thinking of having PPF applied to the leading edge of my bonnet as a way of having a bonnet protector. IE a way of stopping annoying stone chips. Skoda doesn't have a factory bonnet protector hence the PPF idea.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by whitevx View Post
    Hi members,

Just out of interest how many people have PPF applied to your vehicles ? I was thinking of having PPF applied to the leading edge of my bonnet as a way of having a bonnet protector. IE a way of stopping annoying stone chips. Skoda doesn't have a factory bonnet protector hence the PPF idea.
    IVe got it on door sills and rear bumper but not on the bonnet
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by whitevx View Post
    Hi members,

Yep, had it on both previous Passats. Worked well.
    Cheers

Always use it on headlights. I can fix a few stone chips no problem but a cracked headlight when you are running matrix lights is almost the price of insurance for under 25 year olds.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI