Definitive Car

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Products @ Car Care Products

Users Country Flag

Funny fox.
    tornado red GTI MkVI, 5dr, DSG, Sat Nav, RVC, MDI.
    Red Honda Fireblade Red Cooper S (SOLD)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrFoxX View Post
    Not as happy as CCP
    Hahahahaha! True that!
    2011 Polo GTI 5 door Candy White
    H&R Springs/APR Stage 1/OZ Racing Superturismo GT's

Not as happy as CCP
    haha

We are only happy if YOU are happy with what you have purchased and what result you have as we are as fastidious as anyone out there and obsessed with cars as much as you guys! (If not more actually lol)
    Car Care Products Australia

www.carcareproducts.com.au - 1300 006 007 - info@carcareproducts.com.au
    Sydney - Brisbane - Melbourne

Users Country Flag
    Sweet

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by carcareproducts View Post
    haha

We are only happy if YOU are happy with what you have purchased and what result you have as we are as fastidious as anyone out there and obsessed with cars as much as you guys! (If not more actually lol)
    There was no malice in my comment.. have been a customer for years and no complaints..
    Current Ride: MY 16 Daytona Pearl Grey Audi S3- Performance Pack 1, Sunroof and Driver assist

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sweet
    Which kit is that? (or is it just a collection??)

I'm about to order some bits and pieces to update/upgrade/replenish what I have. I have a pile of Autoglym Super Resin Polish, but that's about all that's left. I could also do with some new cloths since I'm told the chamios and sponge I'm using are apparently evil

I'm looking at this:
    Car Care Products / Car Care Products / Detailing Kits / All Categories / Enthusiasts Total Wash Essentials Kit

I'm also looking for an applicator and buffing cloth for polishing using the aforementioned Autoglym polish if anyone has a suggestion?

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    Which kit is that? (or is it just a collection??)

I'm about to order some bits and pieces to update/upgrade/replenish what I have. I have a pile of Autoglym Super Resin Polish, but that's about all that's left. I could also do with some new cloths since I'm told the chamios and sponge I'm using are apparently evil

I'm looking at this:
    Car Care Products / Car Care Products / Detailing Kits / All Categories / Enthusiasts Total Wash Essentials Kit
    That was the kit i was looking at too, but then there was a few things i didn't want so i ended up pricing most of what was there and the extra's i wanted for not much more. The vwwaterc discount code doesn't apply to that kit but applies to most individual items so it worked out pretty much the same I'm very stoked with all the products and can't wait to use them

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    I'm also looking for an applicator and buffing cloth for polishing using the aforementioned Autoglym polish if anyone has a suggestion?
    I have the aforementioned polish. It's good if you have an oldish car which needs a bit of a work over but you don't have time to use separate products. Personally I wouldn't be using it on a new car, as it is a polish, and you don't need to be taking off any paint on a new car (unless it's scratched up etc). Just get contaminents off with a claybar, and then seal with a wax or sealant. CCP have lots of suitable products

Users Country Flag
    I keep thinking I just need to drive over there and talk through what's what and what I should be using and just hand over my card and hope for the best

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

There was no malice in my comment.. have been a customer for years and no complaints..
    foxx, already knew that buddy! all good was simply saying just as well hehe.

Glad it all arrived, when you see the kit spread out now in the picture you don't realise how big it actually is.

Its basically our favourite products that we found worked well and liked a lot and use regularly ourselves as well..
    Car Care Products Australia

www.carcareproducts.com.au - 1300 006 007 - info@carcareproducts.com.au
    Sydney - Brisbane - Melbourne

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast