Thread: Interior Trim - Where to Buy?

Interior Trim - Where to Buy?

My 2006 R32 is starting to show it's age I'm looking to replace some bits and pieces of interior trim as the black plastic coating is coming off - window switches, head unit surround, gearbox surround, that sort of thing.

Any recommendations on where to purchase well priced OEM or quality non-OEM parts?

Thanks

Users Country Flag
    Bold Sport sell some of the trim bits you are after (window switches / gear surround etc). They are OEM and well priced. bold-sport

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Bold Sport sell some of the trim bits you are after (window switches / gear surround etc). They are OEM and well priced. bold-sport
    Thanks - They do have some bits and pieces but unfortunately the bits I want have the chrome finish (the current switches don't).

What about say the door grab handles? Found them on urotuning but they're for a left hand drive. Really don't want to have to go through VW! $$$$

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Is Bold Sport still in business?
    I placed an order on the 26th October and have had no status updates or responses to 3 emails...
    I emailed them a week prior to ordering also and no response to that!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag
    I am looking for a pair of 4 way adjustable leather headrests for my 2018 Golf Alltrack with Sports Luxury Pack. The Mk2 Tiguan has them, and I know that they fit the Alltrack. Does the Mk7 Golf Highline have such headrests also? An internet search has not located any from a Tiguan for me.

Users Country Flag
    I may have found a pair of new (affordable) adjustable headrests to fit Passat, CC, Golf, Tiguan etc on AliExpress for US$187. I think they will fit, bur will advise in due course.

Users Country Flag

The thin stretch (grey) cloth trim glued onto the front door cards of the MkV TDI are coming off. It looks like the glue is denaturing, exposing the yellow foam inserts. Anyone had this happen? Any suggestions, or is it time for new door cards?
    I was thinking spray glue the door card and trying to stretch it back on... but not so sure of my skills.
    MY09 Golf Candy White 2.0 TDI Pacific
    MY95 Golf III TDI