Support VWWC

Thread: Another Sydney Detailing Clinic

Another Sydney Detailing Clinic

Hey Guys,

Just FYI there is another clinic coming up for those that may have missed the first one. Send me a PM if your interested.

Dan

These mornings are designed to give a good basic understanding of how to really care for your car including:

- Safe washing and drying

- Clay bar cleansing

- Hand Polishing

- Machine Polishing

- Waxing and sealing paintwork

So if you are looking for tips from the pro’s and how to care for your car, this is the first step to achieving better results. There will be practical demonstrations and hands on learning for a small group of up to 15 people only per clinic and the opportunity to ask any questions as we go. It is aimed at all levels for both guys and girls.

We also cater for individual car clubs that would like to run a course just for their members, this can be done at our facility in Rozelle or at a venue of your choice in Sydney.

Next planned Detailing Clinic is Saturday 15th November 2008

Get in and have a go guys. Well worth it! I learned HEAPS at the last one!!

APR Tuned | KW Suspension | INA Engineering | Mocal Oil Control |
    Email: chris@tprengineering.com

Quote Originally Posted by DMS_Dan View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just FYI there is another clinic coming up for those that may have missed the first one. Send me a PM if your interested.

Dan

These mornings are designed to give a good basic understanding of how to really care for your car including:

- Safe washing and drying

- Clay bar cleansing

- Hand Polishing

- Machine Polishing

- Waxing and sealing paintwork

So if you are looking for tips from the pro’s and how to care for your car, this is the first step to achieving better results. There will be practical demonstrations and hands on learning for a small group of up to 15 people only per clinic and the opportunity to ask any questions as we go. It is aimed at all levels for both guys and girls.

We also cater for individual car clubs that would like to run a course just for their members, this can be done at our facility in Rozelle or at a venue of your choice in Sydney.

Next planned Detailing Clinic is Saturday 15th November 2008

15th of nov a lot of syd ppls will be @ melb for dovw! .. including myself! aaaaaah!

dec 13? then most ppl will be on hols and be easier???
    What’s behind you doesn’t matter..

Users Country Flag
    Why not RUN the clinic in Melbourne while everyone is here? Probably get some extra sales from the passersby. And some of the Melbourne crew could jump on as well.
    Graphite Blue TDI| DSG | Leather | Bi-Xenons | Custom LED inner tails | Black Forest TAI | OSIR Pod & New South Boost Gauge | Bluefin | Projector Fogs | RNS510 | Skoda Bluetooth | Eibach Pro kit Springs| Full LED interior|US GLI paddle shift MFSW|Carbon Vinyl wrapped trims|Colour Coded Votex Body Kit|

There is one every month so if you cant make this one you can come next time. I dont think running it in Melb is an option unfortunately due to the space required