Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VW Queensland Raceway Breakfast and Laps December 10

Users Country Flag

VW Queensland Raceway Breakfast and Laps December 10

Hello Fellow VAG enthusiasts!

I have booked Qld Raceway for Breakfast + Laps ($35 for each driver/s and $20 for passengers and spectators) for Forum Members which will be payable to me. Please provide the colour, make and model of your car when requesting a spot so we can confirm who is out there. I have to pre-pay to book the event for us now. Closer to the date I will send you the payment details so we can have it all paid up and sorted on time. Payment is to be made by Nov 17. If we need to open it up to non forum members to fill spots costs will be $40 for Drivers and $20 for each of their Passengers.

This invitation to join us on track is open to regular forum contributors only. I have experienced that non regular forum contributors do not receive the necessary notifications sent for me to receive payment on time.

The Breakfast starts at 7:30am sharp and we should be out on the track by 8:15am after a safety briefing at 8am.
    Please be there by 7:15am.

Please be aware that QLD Raceways does monitor the forum and as such, any posts regarding activities that breach the rules of the track/happy laps will be noted by the staff and you may be banned from the events.

Queensland Raceways Management has asked that we review the format for our happy laps to ensure that we can continue to host the event in a safe and suitable manner and as a result we must urge that THIS SESSION IS NOT A RACE and non compliance will not be tolerated. People not adhering to the rules will be banned from future events.

Rules are as follows (Please Read Carefully):

Conduct: This is not a dedicated track event. People have been warned previously about their driving conduct and, as a result, we have been pulled off early. If this happens the offender will be banned from all future events.
    * FWD and AWD Euro cars preferred as per review request by Doug (at discretion of event organiser).
    * All vehicles that enter must be road-worthy and registered with viewable registration plates.
    * At a minimum, please wear shorts, t-shirt and closed-in shoes with a grippy sole.
    * No children under 12 years of age are allowed in cars on track.
    * Payments not received by the due date may mean member is removed from the main list and replaced by a reserve. This is so pre-payment to Qld Raceways is made on time.

Overtaking is only permitted on the main straight and no overtaking past the kink, overtaking in the lead up to the carousel/hairpin corner is dangerous and introduces unnecessary risk.
    * The responsibility is on the overtaking driver to do it safely. IF IN DOUBT, DO NOT OVERTAKE.
    * If you are not overtaking anyone on the main straight, please stay to the left of the track and let any driver that is consistently on your tail overtake you. You'll know this if you've been watching your mirrors.
    To be overtaken safely, maintain your speed at the entry to the main straight and stay to the left. Do not brake or accelerate, just hold your line at a reasonable, steady speed to allow the overtaking driver to execute the manoeuvre safely.
    * If you think you are actually quicker on the track, then you should be able to come up to that car again the next time you reach the main straight, and then the roles will be reversed: The original overtaking driver should now let the other car overtake.

Passengers are welcome, however anyone entering the track (drivers, passengers and those splitting the driving) must have a wristband, which means that track fees are payable by everyone in the car (but you get a delicious breakfast, which is BONUS!) No children under 12 years of age are allowed in cars on track.

Breakfast Menu:
    Toast, Egg and Capsicum omelette,
    Bacon, Chipolatas,
    Baked beans, Fried tomato,
    Mushrooms, Tea & coffee

Please let me know if you have any food allergies/vegetarianism etc so i can see if they can source something suitable.

Additional information and reminders:
    * This event is open to forum contributors only.
    * Anyone can come and passenger with you (no children under 12 years old).
    * I am capping the number to 28 cars at Lakeside and 30 cars at QR to make the costs associated with the event still suitable while having a good number of cars to minimise traffic problems out on the track.
    * Please post to indicate that you would like to attend with the colour, make and model of your vehicle and how many people you will be bringing with you. You can be anonymous on the forum but you cannot be anonymous on the track.

When the main list is full, members will be added to the reserve list. If someone pulls out, the first person on the reserve list will be moved up to the main list. Unfortunately, if you do not make it on the main list, then we cannot accommodate your car at the event, but other members might be keen to have you passenger and/or drive with them. Any forum members remaining on the reserve list by the event date will be placed directly on the main list for the next event. Please check the next event details when they are posted to ensure that you can attend if you are put on the main list.

Directions for entry:
    Turn onto Champion Way Willowbank and drive to end of the road and through the entry gate. Proceed and park to left of the Control Tower.

Payment due by Nov 17
    Main List: Drivers $35 each and Passengers $20 each

$1 - prh1973 - White Toyota 86 GTS
    $2 - HPRS230 - Grey Skoda Octavia RS230
    $3 - charro - White VW MK7 R
    $4 - Alfred - Green Golf VR6
    $5 - Mattlock - White VW MK7 R + 1 passenger
    $6 - Mad TT 08 - Black Audi MK2 TT
    $7 - louis19 - Silver VW Polo GTI
    $8 - 08PIRELLI - Yellow VW MK5 Pirelli
    $9 - h100vw - Red VW Polo GTI + 1 passenger($20 to pay)
    $10 - lk265r - Black Megane RS265
    $11 - nat225 - Red Mini Cooper S Clubman
    $12 - guile - Black Audi S3
    $13 - epigoo - Silver MK5 Jetta
    $14 - AwesomeGTI - White VW MK6 GTI + 1 passenger
    $15 - Poida - White VW Mk7 R
    $16 - Spinifex - Blue Skoda Octavia wagon + 1 passenger
    $17 - lbrif902 - Silver Audi S3 + 1 passenger
    $18 - DarkShines - Black MK6 GT
    $19 - jimmy jonkers - White VW R36 + 1 passenger
    $20 - ASR36 - Blue VW R36 wagon
    $21 - vwgolfer - White VW Mk7 R + 1 passenger
    $22 - Chris Van Staden - MX5
    $23 - Jothum Joubert - Orange 86 + 3 passangers($40 to pay)
    $24 - Daniel Duo White VW Mk6 Golf +1 passenger
    $25 - Bryan Reyes White VW Mk5 Golf +1 passenger
    $26 - khonfahm - Audi A1
    $27 - Raj Staran - Grey Ford RS
    $28 - Simon Duong - White Audi S3
    $29 - Isaac Noor - Silver VW Mk6 R
    $30 - Dante1 - Black Audi RS5

$ = Paid

Reserve List:

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    Last edited by prh1973; 09-12-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Im in please Paul
    Black audi tt mk2

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Hey Paul, put me down please - Silver Polo GTI
    2006 GTI Polo - Big Turbo Build - Louis19's Build Thread

Users Country Flag
    Hi Paul,

I'd like a spot please.

White Mk7 R plus 1 passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY08 Mk5 GT Sport - sold
    MY14 Tiguan 118TSI - sold (Mazda3 SP25GT in its place)
    MY16 Golf 7R: sold (Caterham Super 7 and Hyundai i30N in its place)

Users Country Flag
    Thanks Paul, sign me up.
    Silver Mk4 Golf Gti

Users Country Flag
    Hi Paul. I'm in please. Silver Audi S3 plus a passenger. Cheers
    2003 Audi S3 - APR Stage 1, Forge Short Shifter, GFB Diverter Valve. Daily Driver/ Weekender/ Cargo Mule.

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    Hi Paul, can you please put me down on the list. Black Megane rs265

Users Country Flag
    Paul, one for me please. will be either in the golf r or MINI
    Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - Super Select 2WD/4WD
    Toyota 86 GTS Performance Pack Moon Slate - RWD
    MINI Cooper S Clubman - FWD

Users Country Flag

in please mate, black s3...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast