Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Queensland Raceway Brekkie and Laps - Saturday February 1

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

As the March 15 Lakeside event is only 7 weeks away I have got it up on the forum early.
    The event thread can be found here Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Laps Sunday March 15

Thanks
    Paul

Users Country Flag
    Just paid now Paul.

Looking forward to catching up.

Thanks everyone for your payments. event is now paid. Remember you can buy at passenger on the day for $20 each and please have correct cash.

Thanks
    Paul

Users Country Flag
    Hi Paul just letting you know i will be there in my Red Megane instead of the Clio as it's still not ready.

See you all Saturday morning at Qld Raceway Willowbank at 7am. Remember to check oil and coolant levels and tyre pressure before you come.

Cheers
    Paul

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by prh1973 View Post
    See you all Saturday morning at Qld Raceway Willowbank at 7am. Remember to check oil and coolant levels and tyre pressure before you come.

Cheers
    Paul
    Done the trans, front diff, oil, coolant, rear diff and haldex. its all ready awww yeah.

Great day out yesterday Paul. Thanks for organising and everyone for such good track etiquette

Users Country Flag
    Thanks Paul. Great morning. So good to give the car a chance to stretch its legs. I was a bit surprised at just how much I dominated the rear wheel drive class with a stock heavy 330i. Goes to show it’s all about skill. I was tempted to buy a Mustang and have it completely modified but realised I don’t need it to go fast. Imagine what I could do if I pushed at time trials. 😂

Users Country Flag
    Thanks everyone, thanks Paul. Had my hands well and truly full keeping the M240 pointing in the right direction - I guess that's what happens when you have 500Nm from 1500rpm in a 1485kg short wheelbase RWD.... A very different beast from my last two cars! I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun though
    His: F22 BMW M240i Coupe Hers: F56 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Previous:
    His:MY16 Scirocco R DSG - HP Stage 1, Racingline springs, RamAir CAI, MY11 Golf GTI Adidas DSG, APR st1, Carbonio Stage 1+2 intake, S2TPP shifters Hers: MY16 Polo GTI DSG, MY12 VW Up! 3 door manual

For those looking for photos of the happy laps here is the link. I hope you can support Mick from MTR images as he a great supporter of Qld motorsport. https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...mChm9ewhibZHW8
    Last edited by prh1973; 02-02-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast