Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National Arboretum (breakie) to Cotter Dam (leisurely) drive

Users Country Flag

Hi Guys, I'm new to the Forum, I have organised a Volkswagen Auto Group Cruise/Meeting/Get together on the 19th and one of the members has just let me know about this cruise going on the same day. we have organised to meet at Cooleman court car park at 10:30 in western creek to head off at 11 to do the Cotter road-Brinabella road-Uriarra road run, stopping at Uriarra Crossing for a catch up and photos. timing seems to be similar for these two events, how about we meet up and do the cotter run together!! I would love to meet as many Volkswagen Auto Group fans in the ACT as possible. I currently have about 10+ people tagging along to my event, how great would a convoy of 20+ VAG cars look!!!

PS-Planning on this being a great family day to have a picnic at Uriarra and kick a footy around (weather depending)

Users Country Flag
    I will not be able to make this one. I got the cold two weeks ago that Son No 1 brought into the house and I have not been able to shake off the cough. Went back to see the doctor again this week and she has given me some more meds but I am still coughing my guts up everytime I get a lung full of cold air.

Enjoy the brekkie and the drive, hopefully the weather holds off and the drive is a fun one
    1997 Golf CL, 2011 Caddy Life TDI, 2007 Golf TDI, 1996 Vento GL (red), 2008 Skoda Octavia TDI
    1996 Vento GL (white) - RIP

Hey guys here's some photos, thanks! https://flic.kr/s/aHskywnaij

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Great shots, good to see the weather held off for you guys. The carwash at the start was the new one up at Gungahlin?
    1997 Golf CL, 2011 Caddy Life TDI, 2007 Golf TDI, 1996 Vento GL (red), 2008 Skoda Octavia TDI

Damn i missed this , sorry guys had issues with my dog and forgot all about it . See you on the next one if ylu dont mine a tdi tourer coming

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshttn View Post
    Hey guys here's some photos, thanks! https://flic.kr/s/aHskywnaij

Great shots Josh.
    We had six Audi's show but I didn't manage to make contact before.
    Thinking of a drive to Bungendore Woodworks Cafe or Poschers Pantry in August...tie up for that in advance...
    MY18 GOLF 110TSI I HIGHLINE I Indium I Panoramic Sunroof I DAP I IP
    MY18 TIGUAN 162TSI I R-LINE I Ruby I DAP I IP

Quote Originally Posted by sVWatt View Post
    Great shots Josh.
    We had six Audi's show but I didn't manage to make contact before.
    Thinking of a drive to Bungendore Woodworks Cafe or Poschers Pantry in August...tie up for that in advance...
    Would be awesome to do a longer drive & with more cars!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vwpolo View Post
    Damn i missed this , sorry guys had issues with my dog and forgot all about it . See you on the next one if ylu dont mine a tdi tourer coming
    You can keep me company at the rear of the convoy, I will probably have to turn up with the Caddy TDI peoplemover (unless I can nick the keys to the Mk5 out of my wife's handbag and drive off while she is still getting ready for work).

Nice , ill keep an eye out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12