Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Laps Sunday December 1

Users Country Flag

Thank you very much for doing this and posting. It is appreciated. Can you add some blurr to make me look fast!
    previously known as vwgolfer

Users Country Flag

something different

Hi Paul,

My son and I both enjoyed the morning at Lakeside, thanks for arranging it. Although I did get told to slow down a few times.
    I was wondering as the happy laps are kind of like a roll race (with a cap of 120kph), would it be possible to arrange a meeting for the forum at QLD raceway for roll racing? Would be a bit more interesting/competitive and compared to a drag race, take away the advantage of awd, unless it rained.

Thanks again

Kenny
    Last edited by pogo_55; 10-12-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo_55 View Post
    Hi Paul,

My son and I both enjoyed the morning at Lakeside, thanks for arranging it. Although I did get told to slow down a few times.
    I was wondering as the happy laps are kind of like a roll race (with a cap of 120kph), would it be possible to arrange a meeting for the forum at QLD raceway for roll racing? Would be a bit more interesting/competitive and compared to a drag race, take away the advantage of awd, unless it rained.

Thanks again

Kenny
    I'd be up for that. Keen to see how my new car goes, all I know is that it goes way quicker than I can test on a road without hitting jail territory very quickly. It just keeps pulling, and pulling...
    His: F22 BMW M240i Coupe Hers: F56 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Previous:
    His:MY16 Scirocco R DSG - HP Stage 1, Racingline springs, RamAir CAI, MY11 Golf GTI Adidas DSG, APR st1, Carbonio Stage 1+2 intake, S2TPP shifters Hers: MY16 Polo GTI DSG, MY12 VW Up! 3 door manual

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo_55 View Post
    Hi Paul,

Thanks again

Kenny
    Hey Guys

Sorry can safely say that a majority of the VW crew are not a fan of this style event. There are plenty of other events that offer this like the Downshift happy laps. You may consider doing some of their events if this is the style you want.

Cheers
    Paul

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

First event for 2020 is up on the forum Queensland Raceway Brekkie and Laps - Saturday February 1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456