Dan
    Blue Scirocco R

Users Country Flag
    Please add me to the list thanks Paul, Black Mk6 GTI. Cheers
    MkVI Golf GTI

Users Country Flag
    Hi Paul

I would like to attend.

White VW Scirocco. My son has a black VW Scirocco and would like to attend/put on waiting list. Currently he is a non member.

Cheers

Kenny
    Last edited by pogo_55; 28-10-2019 at 07:16 PM. Reason: typo

Users Country Flag
    Hi Paul, and anyone else....
    Just wondering your thoughts. With the new car, I am in the honeymoon stage of trying to keep her blemish free and I was wondering about some temporary protective tape for the front bumper to resist the small stone chips mostly from when I follow that Red Mustang. Of course googling led me into all sorts of expensive options with skins and films etc. I already spent a lot on this car and got the paint protection done so I have to draw the line somewhere. I read that motorbikes simply put painters masking tape over their fairings to protect on track days so maybe this is a good sensible (but ugly!) option on the bumper and mirrors (if my car vanity can take the hit!). Are you aware of any others options other than getting a life!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed View Post
    Hi Paul, and anyone else....
    Just wondering your thoughts. With the new car, I am in the honeymoon stage of trying to keep her blemish free and I was wondering about some temporary protective tape for the front bumper to resist the small stone chips mostly from when I follow that Red Mustang. Of course googling led me into all sorts of expensive options with skins and films etc. I already spent a lot on this car and got the paint protection done so I have to draw the line somewhere. I read that motorbikes simply put painters masking tape over their fairings to protect on track days so maybe this is a good sensible (but ugly!) option on the bumper and mirrors (if my car vanity can take the hit!). Are you aware of any others options other than getting a life!
    Hey Godspeed

I wish I had clear wrapped my front end when I bought my car. Wrap is your ultimate protection against stone chips on the road and the track. I know it isn't cheap and I would look at it as extra insurance to protect your considerable investment. If you are considering keeping the car for a number of years and you want to get out on the road and track to enjoy it then it is definitely worth it. The clear wrap is usually applied to the front bumper, front part of bonnet, mirror backs and behind each wheel arches. I don't think painters tape would offer much protection as it is very thin.

Main list is full so any other requests are to go on the reserve list.

Thanks
    Paul

Payment details have been sent via pm to all on the main list and payments due by Nov 15.

Thanks
    Paul

Users Country Flag

Hi Paul,

Can you please put me on the reserve list. Am trading in the Scirocco on a silver BMW M240i this week, so that'll be the car I'd be driving.

Ta mate.
    His: F22 BMW M240i Coupe Hers: F56 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Previous:
    His:MY16 Scirocco R DSG - HP Stage 1, Racingline springs, RamAir CAI, MY11 Golf GTI Adidas DSG, APR st1, Carbonio Stage 1+2 intake, S2TPP shifters Hers: MY16 Polo GTI DSG, MY12 VW Up! 3 door manual

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast