Thread: HLS & Northside European BBQ - Sunday 28th June, 12pm

HLS & Northside European BBQ - Sunday 28th June, 12pm

Our Conrod app platform for VW, Audi and other VAG brands is launching on Kickstarter very soon, and we're hosting a BBQ to celebrate!

What's Conrod? It's a connected device that plugs into your CAN Gateway and opens your car to a world of new features. Track your car by GPS from your phone, or log fuel consumption from an iPad app. Set your mirrors to fold or your windows to roll up when you lock the car. Turn on your rear demister from your smartphone... if you really want to...

Conrod is Australian made, designed specially for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Porsche, Bentley and Lamborghini, and it'll be available for pre-order on Kickstarter from late June. Check out getrod.com for more information.

Come down to Northside European in Mitchell, ACT from 12pm on Sunday 28th June for a feed, free beer and to be one of the first to see how Conrod can add amazing new features to your car.
    DashSketch - Drive, Capture Share.

DashSketch is a connected dashcam, OBD2 logger and turn-by-turn navigation app for iOS Devices. Available now from the App Store for $9.99 AUD - https://appsto.re/us/f_xZab.i

Users Country Flag
    I can hardly wait to see what can be done with my 1991 MK2 Golf but I think the only CAN Gateway near me is a couple of properties away where Fred has built a gate out of old tin cans.

Can I still come and do I have to fit Fred's gate to the roofrack?

Sorry for taking the p**s but if I can make it I'll be there. Would be good to see what it can do for my wife's much younger Passat.

Cheers

Paul

Paul,

You are certainly most welcome to come along on Sunday, but after those comments if you don't show up in a Mk2 Golf with a rural fence stuck to the roof we won't give you any free beer.

All hope is not lost on your Mk2 BTW - one of my side projects at the moment is adapting the Conrod hardware to run a digital dash upgrade for a 1984 Porsche 928S. There's certainly nothing resembling CAN in that car - let alone ABS, emissions controls etc etc...

Hope to see you on Sunday.

James

DashSketch is a connected dashcam, OBD2 logger and turn-by-turn navigation app for iOS Devices. Available now from the App Store for $9.99 AUD - https://appsto.re/us/f_xZab.i

Users Country Flag
    if all my stars align, i should b able to come down and say hello
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

We look forward to seeing you there!