Support VWWC

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Go-karting day

Users Country Flag

I won't be able to make it on the Sunday.
    I have to attned a wedding and my +1 is coming with me as well.

Bit of a shame but at least it drops the numbers down for you.

Users Country Flag
    I will attend if there is still space?
    Cheers,
    Mark.
    If it has tits or wheels, it's gonna cost you.
    2016 Mk7 R DSG White : S2T paddles, VWR R600 Intake, VWR Springs, Res delete and custom 4" tips

i won't be able to make it on sunday.
    sorry have fun..
    ....low enough me thinks

Users Country Flag
    Ok so I need to know definite numbers by this afternoon for Sunday.

This list is:
    Me,
    Tony,
    Kara,
    Jon,
    Glynn + 1,
    GTI Go Karter + 1,
    MrPayne,
    ShinyGTI.

That list is 10 people, I have to text a few people to confirm and will let you know this afternoon (I'll be checking this on my phone before I call through ).

Users Country Flag
    I didn't get enough definite responses so I had no choice but to cancel the booking. We'll plan this again for a month or so and lock in a set date.

Oh man how stupid is this ! is it really that hard to organise why do you need a booking , We are still going on sunday the 7th 10am no booking needed just rock up pay fee and let it rip, after karting will go for a spin in our GTI's . How does that sound??? sorry forgot to add this ( 20 Mudgee Street Kingston ) Kingston Park Raceway
    Last edited by GTI Go Karter; 02-11-2010 at 09:19 PM.
    Volkswagen since birth & forever, In the past Vw beetle, 1994 Vw passat , 1999 Vw Passat, 2006 Vw Golf Tdi . Now Driving Vw GTI Mk6

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI Go Karter View Post
    Oh man how stupid is this ! is it really that hard to organise why do you need a booking , We are still going on sunday the 7th 10am no booking needed just rock up pay fee and let it rip, after karting will go for a spin in our GTI's . How does that sound???
    It's difficult around this time of the year because of all the Christmas parties etc. I was happy for the 7th and if you think there's a chance of us karting, I'm happy to come along and give it a go.

yeah lets give it a go maca, i understand the time of year and i have my work xmas party as well but all that stuff is night stuff , this is sunday afternoon so we make a time 10am 7th nov and lets race while at the track will talk about where we should head in our cars maybe lakeside as there is open sprints going on .
    Volkswagen since birth & forever, In the past Vw beetle, 1994 Vw passat , 1999 Vw Passat, 2006 Vw Golf Tdi . Now Driving Vw GTI Mk6

Users Country Flag
    what ever is happening sunday let us know guys ken to mmeet some more dubbers

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GTI Go Karter View Post
    yeah lets give it a go maca, i understand the time of year and i have my work xmas party as well but all that stuff is night stuff , this is sunday afternoon so we make a time 10am 7th nov and lets race while at the track will talk about where we should head in our cars maybe lakeside as there is open sprints going on .
    Ok so you say meet at 10am at Kingston Park? If it doesn't work out, we'll just go to lunch or something instead. Alternatively, we can head to the Spit afterwards and chill out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Glynn. View Post
    what ever is happening sunday let us know guys ken to mmeet some more dubbers
    Yeah ok man, I'll text you with the haps.
    Last edited by maca; 03-11-2010 at 12:48 AM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast