Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your CC Today?

Users Country Flag

tdi actually

unpainted around 2k +

Users Country Flag
    took mine around lake side for some happy laps, left it on comfort suspension because i forgot to change it to sports haha

have to say it preformed well! kept up with all the corners but got left for dead on the straights as expected :p

Users Country Flag
    Haha nice one I'm guessing it may of been one of the most fuel efficient out there also

Users Country Flag

What have you done to your CC Today?

Installed a DAB+ RNS510 last night. Sound clarity has been improved, it's a perfect compliment to Dynaudio.

Last edited by rjt86; 08-04-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Have you installed a new RNS510 or is there a module which can connect to an older RNS510 and provide DAB?
    MY11 B7 Passat 125TDi Highline
    Pearl Mocca Anthracite | Electric and Heated Leather | Folding Mirrors | Sunroof | Adaptive Lighting Package | Footwell Lighting | Park Assist 2 | Lane Assist | RNS510 | R36 Pedals | Scirocco MFSW | Front Lip | 20" Suzuka Wheels | H&R Springs | De-Badged | VCDS Mods | Alpine Mono and 8" Subwoofer

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by passat123 View Post
    Have you installed a new RNS510 or is there a module which can connect to an older RNS510 and provide DAB?
    I had the Denison module originally, which was fine however it had to buffer about 15 sec of audio before it played the music. It connects via the MDI interface using USB and is fully controllable via the RNS, all you see if the station name.

The images you see in my post above is with a new RNS510 LED with SSD HDD so nice and quick, it plays the audio instantly and provides RDS text and the album artwork as shown with the weather.

If you are interested in the Dension which will add DAB to your existing RNS510 via MDI let me know as I have it sitting at home now, you just need a dab antenna and it will work
    Last edited by rjt86; 12-05-2016 at 08:41 AM.

Users Country Flag

Last edited by rjt86; 12-05-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "provides RDS text and the album artwork as shown with the weather."

Would the Dension module do the same?
    MY11 B7 Passat 125TDi Highline
    Pearl Mocca Anthracite | Electric and Heated Leather | Folding Mirrors | Sunroof | Adaptive Lighting Package | Footwell Lighting | Park Assist 2 | Lane Assist | RNS510 | R36 Pedals | Scirocco MFSW | Front Lip | 20" Suzuka Wheels | H&R Springs | De-Badged | VCDS Mods | Alpine Mono and 8" Subwoofer

Users Country Flag
    I doubt the Dension module supports it, the product info doesn't state it.

The reason I can't confirm for sure is because my old RNS510 was a 2009 model which did not support RDS anyway. I have a hunch that the Dension unit won't display RNS song/ radio text because it buffers the radio station to a MP3 file, then the head unit accesses and plays that buffered MP3 file via the MDI. You can see the station name but that's about it

Cool New CC owner First mods??

hi guys just purchased a silver 2011 passat cc v6 4motion yesterday (awaiting pick up during the week) so while i have some downtime i've been looking into some mods for the car such as DRL's, carbon fiber rear lip, cat back exhaust etc. just wanted to get some opinions on the best cost effective mods for a new cc owner

thanks in advanced for the advice

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast