Support VWWC

Thread: Reverse Camera for Passat CC

Reverse Camera for Passat CC

Just want to share that we were ordered the Passat CC reverse camera (OEM) kit and here's the results...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8blA3XqKkI

We ordered a couple and were able to get it for about A$900 (price is nett with shipping landed in Singapore).

Quote Originally Posted by hannson View Post
    Just want to share that we were ordered the Passat CC reverse camera (OEM) kit and here's the results...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8blA3XqKkI

We ordered a couple and were able to get it for about A$900 (price is nett with shipping landed in Singapore).
    that's an improvement on the tdi which can only display the guidelines or the parking sensors one at a time.
    had a passat tdi. now mb c class.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingavw View Post
    that's an improvement on the tdi which can only display the guidelines or the parking sensors one at a time.
    yup.. i believe the RNS510 firmware 268x allows both to be displayed

VAGCOM Coding was also needed to turn this feature on.

Users Country Flag
    My car (MY10 update) displays both. and when a trailer is connected, it shows an A frame at the rear of the car!!

Matthew
    2010 MY10.5 R36 Wagon, Biscay Blue, RNS510, Dynaudio, Sunroof, towbar, Dynamic Chassis Control, No lazy back door
    2008 Audi Q7 4.2TDI, Radar Cruise, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Heated Seats Front & Rear, Alcantara Hood Lining, Wooden Gear knob, Nappa Leather, Plus all the usual V8TDI gear, like 760nm of Torque!

Quote Originally Posted by Caddyman View Post
    My car (MY10 update) displays both. and when a trailer is connected, it shows an A frame at the rear of the car!!

Matthew
    Wow! That'd look pretty neat

Users Country Flag

Will take a photo this weekend if I can!

Matthew
    2010 MY10.5 R36 Wagon, Biscay Blue, RNS510, Dynaudio, Sunroof, towbar, Dynamic Chassis Control, No lazy back door
    2008 Audi Q7 4.2TDI, Radar Cruise, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Heated Seats Front & Rear, Alcantara Hood Lining, Wooden Gear knob, Nappa Leather, Plus all the usual V8TDI gear, like 760nm of Torque!