Support VWWC

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Retrofitting Dynaudio question

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Reid View Post
    Just want to thank Vexed very much. Car is booked in for Dynaudio installation with Eurocar upgrades in Maroochydore. Mate - can't thank you enough - you have been awsome!! (Highly rate this guy everybody). Good luck with your new 206!! Enjoy that new car smell mate!!
    Thanks mate, you have been a top bloke as well... Wish you all the best.

The car is awesome so far, I still have to go through the manual to cover all the tech in it

Retrofitting Dynaudio question-wp_20161117_15_41_24_pro-jpg

Users Country Flag

Retrofitting Dynaudio question

[QUOTE=Vexed;1208187]

Congrats! That was fast lol. The new tech in those are pretty cool, I checked one out shortly after they were launched

Love the colour - from that angle it looks very Maseratish. Classy but with a mean streak!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys
    I love the colour as well, it changes a bit depending on the light outside... Once I received the green light from the Mrs, I went and bought it the next day, the dealer was 5 minutes away from my work, and had this one fully loaded...

Hi guys - just thought I would up date you with the final instalment of the Dynaudio saga. All fitted just before Christmas and works brilliantly. RJT86 - you were absolutely on the money - am certainly not disappointed. The sound is truly awsome - I don't know how they can produce that kind of base without a sub?? The job is so professional right down to the software showing 'sound by Dynaudio' at the base of the VW start up screen.
    Thanks again vexed - all worth it in the long run.
    BTW - still happy with the 206??

Hi guys - just thought I would up date you with the final instalment of the Dynaudio saga. All fitted just before Christmas and works brilliantly. RJT86 - you were absolutely on the money - am certainly not disappointed. The sound is truly awsome - I don't know how they can produce that kind of base without a sub?? The job is so professional right down to the software showing 'sound by Dynaudio' at the base of the VW start up screen.

Hi Tim,

That is really awesome to hear. I'm glad everything worked out great despite the hurdles.
    The 206 is going great, one of the best cars I owned, especially for the price I bought it. I just have one issue with the sunroof making clicking noises on uneven roads, no big deal, will have checked on the next service.
    I'm also enjoying the Canton 12-speaker audio system, definitely a well balanced system, better than standard.

Cheers.

Users Country Flag

Dynaudio Rear Trim

Hello Tim,

I know this thread is a little old now, but how did you go about mounting the rear Dynaudio tweeters in your CC, as the rear door trims in the standard set-up don't have the space/cut-out for them? Did you get new trims? Kind regards, Jamie

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456