Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Retrofitting Dynaudio question

Users Country Flag

Thats a Golf Dynaudio amp.
    Its actually the same amp as the stock 'VW Sound System' amp in the Passat. 250w.
    Passat Dynaudio amp is 600w and made by Lear. Its 10 Channel.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    What are the part numbers on the speakers?
    Golf and Passat Dynaudio speakers have different part numbers as they have different impedence for the different amp.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag

Retrofitting Dynaudio question

I agree, that's not CC Dynaudio. Hopefully you didn't buy it already....

I've got some pics of the dynaudio gear from a CC which I'll post up soon for you to check out

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I have already purchased it, but I sent the guy an email to cancel... I'm really disappointed... I thought I have finally found a Dynaudio system to fit... The seller said it is a Dynaudio system for CC and Passat B7

This is listing link
    VW PASSAT B7 CC 5K0035456B AMPLIFIER DYNAUDIO SOUNDSYSTEM VERSTÄRKER PANASONIC | eBay
    Last edited by Vexed; 18-10-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Users Country Flag

Maybe he got his photos mixed up, CC Dynaudio looks like the below. That listing and amp part number defiantly isn't it.

Second pic is the amp part number

Last edited by rjt86; 18-10-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Users Country Flag

This is the correct amp part number: last pic was incorrect which I've removed

Last edited by rjt86; 18-10-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks guys, you are extremely helpful. I guess I will have to start looking for a proper system again.

Users Country Flag
    No worries, lucky you mentioned what you were getting otherwise it may of been a bit harder to get a refund when you received it.

Just a few months too late, otherwise I could of sold you a dynaudio system, surprisingly there wasn't must interest from anyone in Aus for the system so I popped it on eBay international and it went to Romania.

I have been looking for one for around a year, and then I lost interest, they are rare and it was almost impossible to find. Yesterday I went to eBay, and I found that one, I even asked the seller if it works on my CC, and he said yes Ah well, I'm glad I asked on the forum

Users Country Flag

That was likely the 'VW Sound System' which is Blaupunkt speakers and Panasonic amp (panasonic is mentioned in the ad).
    It is likely the seller doesn't know the difference between the Passat Dynaudio system and the PAssat 250w audio system (or they do and are hoping to rip someone off).

Always ask for pictures of the stickers on the speakers. They have a VW part number as well as a Dynaudio part number and impedence.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast