Support VWWC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Christmas present arrives: New Passat CC V6

[QUOTE=Leagle;433135]Yep, finally, took delivery of my new Passat CC. /QUOTE]

So Leagle, how is the Christmas present going? Did you get a chance to take it on a good run?

I took mine down the South Coast several times through the National Park via Stanwell Park (over Sea Cliff bridge) and up Bulli Pass. The cornering is fantasic, especially on the Sport suspension setting and using the paddles to change. It's just a lot of fun.

[QUOTE=antman;438348]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leagle View Post
    Yep, finally, took delivery of my new Passat CC. /QUOTE]

So Leagle, how is the Christmas present going? Did you get a chance to take it on a good run?

I took mine down the South Coast several times through the National Park via Stanwell Park (over Sea Cliff bridge) and up Bulli Pass. The cornering is fantasic, especially on the Sport suspension setting and using the paddles to change. It's just a lot of fun.
    Hi everyone - Happy New Year!

Antman, glad to see you are having fun in the Passat CC. The South Coast drive is s a nice route, lots of twists around Kangaroo Valley too if you go that way. You should go North up towards Lithgow too - along Bells of line Road, very nice drive. But watch out for police etc.

Unfortunately, I got booked for speeding - double demerits - in my "other car" of all things. Still have my license fortunately but it puts a dampener on having any fun in the new CC

Conversely, still have well under 1000 kays on the CC so still treating her with kid gloves, keeping revs well under etc. One nice thing about the CC is that cruising suits it very well - particularly in comfort mode lol.
    MY10 Passat CC V6 - RNS510, GPS, RVC, self park, dynaudio, cooling seats!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345